X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bubble talker...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Communist China is not in an alliance with dictatorial Russia. You will notice they are not selling you weapons much less giving you any. Sure, they will sell you stuff which doesn't violate the sanctions list because the Chinese are willing to make money off of your dying people. Hell, Chinese banks even came in to pick your corpse but they charge $250 just to open an account and give you a scrappy bank card which only works in Russia and where they charge you 5% on any money transfers. Last month Xi even ordered map makers in China to convert all Russian city and place names in the Russian far east into Chinese place names because, he says, they were always part of China "since ancient times". Xi says the Russian far east will now be renamed " outer Manchuria". With " friends" like that...
      What fancy universe you are living at, Dinner!

It looks like heavy heroin addiction, really!

You really have no fkn clue what is going on around the World and prefer to keep living in your dreams.
      Way to go!​!!

Comment

About the CCP renaming cities and place names in the Russian far east with Chinese names because the CCP claims they are actually part of China. https://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/13560
        The Kiev post?

I should have guess it!!!

About the CCP refusing to sell weapons to Russia because they don't want to get hit with western sanctions.
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ne-china-arms/
        For the first place, dummy, whoever told you or your Washington post, that Russia is in need of Chinese weapons?

They owe their weaponry to the Soviet and Russian technologies.
        They have absolutely nothing that we don't have already!
        Moreover in some key things they are still behind and relied on Russian technologies, dummy!​

This video speaks about economic, banking, and money transfers. He also speaks about how Chinese banks are opening branches in Russia but demanding extremely high costs and fees for their services.

https://youtu.be/fcjhu83VZG0
        Thanks to such "experts" who feed their masters sh!t about collapsing and easy to cripple Russia you were absolutely sure that you will cripple Russian economy within a months and Joe have said said that dollar now worth 200 roubles in Russia (while in reality it was about 50, 25 roubles than it was before the begining of conflict in Ukraine.

You have feed-up a bunch of "Russian experts" who took your money with pleasure and told you the thing you want to hear.

The funny thing is that you are so stupid that after seeing the reality you keep paying them money to keep them telling the sweat honey of lie into the ear, whech wants to buy it!

IDIOTS!!!​

Comment

Sorry, that video is just a clip. This was the full video with all the stuff I listed

https://www.youtube.com/live/756diMfJwXQ?feature=share
          I have to break your wet dreams, but the truth is that I live in Russia and I have a ZERO problem with transfering money anywhere!
          Since your hell sanctions my operations with credit cards (just as a regular Russian citizen) haven't changed a bit!
          And I don't know a single Chineese bank around.
          Moreover, that was a news to me that some things we had for decades here (like placing your credit card to a terminal without entering a pin-code) or your bank sending you a log after your any transfer in its application, doubling it with SMS on your phone - is something revoluteionery for your, Muricans!
          We had such services more than decades ago.

And just to finish you off - any Russian has a "State services" application on his phone, where you can order ANY, ONCE AGAIN - ANY State service possible, from a visit to doctor to your clinic, to ordering a new passport. You can order EVERYTHING online and then got that service or come to an office in a certain dedicated time and receive a a document you like without any lines.
          That is something you and your Euro lackeys do not have.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
            And yet...even some stimates from 20 years ago put the Chinese population in Russia's far east as high as 5 Million (In fairness, some estimates were closer to 2.5 million) and they do keep comimg...How could you not know this...unless, of course, the Russian propaganda machine doesn't want you to....
            I see some Chinese workers every morning, when I drive my car to my job (I work in the industrial district of my city, being an oiler).
            They were like an horde for a year or so, then they have suddenly disappeared.

They work like a terminators, without fatigue, and since the object is build - them disappear without a trace.​

Comment

• Do you want to pit us against China?
              Jerk off on the sidelines!​

Not gonna happen in your wet dreams!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	regnum_picture_1570441414156358_normal.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	9454429

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  Don't know about USA, but as for Russia, it is pretty obvious - Russians are the most divided people on this planet!
                  By percentages, surely people like the Kurds, who have no national state and for whom no state contains a majority of their numbers, are more divided than Russians.

in absolute numbers of diaspora I would say Indians greatly outnumber Russians.

Comment

• Nah, in absolute numbers tens of millions Russians, unfortunately beats everyone.

Comment

• That, of course depends of what you think about divided Indians.

Comment

• Pakistan and India was the same territorial body, but they are not the same.
                        Last edited by Serb; March 29, 2023, 14:57.

Comment

• They have a different religion.

Comment

• And a different culture.

Comment

• And a different language.

Comment

• For a Russian a Kazkh ot Tajick or Estinian speaking on Russian,knowing about existance of Dostoevsky or Chekhov is absolutely Russian.

Comment

Working...
                                X