A question for Serb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Serb

The west is filled with brainwashed western zombies.

What will happen when this zombie apocalypse reaches Russia?

Will Russia also be full brainwashed western zombies?

What will become of Serb when a zombie bites him?

I am bumping this thrade to the top, where Serb can see it when he is drunk on Friday!

Comment

Rather ironic as westerners have access to all of the world's media where as Russians only have access to Putin's controlled state propaganda. They can break the law and use a VPN but getting caught means prison.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It is also ironic that Apolyton, the source for all things true, isn't banned.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Either Serb can't see threads when he's drunk on friday, as stated in the follow-up to the OP. Or maybe he could, but wasn't drunk last friday. Or maybe something else. A real mystery
          Blah

Comment

I am now deeply concerned that something is seriously wrong in Russia, in the Siberian part of Russia.

This two Fridays with no drunk Serb.

What is going on?

Does anybody know if serb is well?

Comment

IIRC, he got so disgusted with my posts that they made him not want to post here anymore =-/

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
                IIRC, he got so disgusted with my posts that they made him not want to post here anymore =-/
                Eventually Truth wears down anybody. Give him a while to recharge with pure Russian propaganda and he will be back. Subconsciously he yearns to know the truth......
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Serb is a good man
                  If there was a civil war I'd shoot dinner in the head. No second thoughts, no remorse in the slightest,

Doing humanity a service ridding it of scum

If serb was captured I'd plead with my commander to spare his life. Saying he is a good man
                  If he wouldn't, I'd even draw my gun

Comment

against hte commander

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post
                      True.

It tries to reach us for decades.
                      You can put your pink sigares into your asses for all you care, but left us aside from this experience.
                      (just an example)

Russians, more precice - Soviets (which is more than just Russians) were a pioneers of Western zombie brainwashing!
                      Between 1985 to 1991 (and to some extend to 2008 and even to 2014) Russians were the most zombified by Western propaganda brainless zombies!!!
                      Me not excluded.
                      We really believed to the West in 1985-1991 under Gorby.
                      We really thought that, if we dismantle Communism we will become a friends with the West and there will be no nuclear war ever!
                      And when we did so, the West took that as our weakness and their victory and went insane bloodthirsty predator!
                      YOU (the West) became completely insane and will bring the human civilization to its end by the nuclear apocalypse.

I've been biten already and survived, thus Serb has an immunity now, as well as 150 millions of Russians.
                      We know WHAT YOU ARE!

You have clearly demonstrated that to us between 1991 to 2023.

p.s. You (the West) are the lying abomination of this planet.​

Comment

/////

True.

It tries to reach us for decades.
                        You can put your pink sigares into your asses for all you care, but left us aside from this experience.
                        (just an example)

Russians, more precice - Soviets (which is more than just Russians) were a pioneers of Western zombie brainwashing!
                        Between 1985 to 1991 (and to some extend to 2008 and even to 2014) Russians were the most zombified by Western propaganda brainless zombies!!!
                        Me not excluded.
                        We really believed to the West in 1985-1991 under Gorby.
                        We really thought that, if we dismantle Communism we will become a friends with the West and there will be no nuclear war ever!
                        And when we did so, the West took that as our weakness and their victory and went insane bloodthirsty predator!
                        YOU (the West) became completely insane and will bring the human civilization to its end by the nuclear apocalypse.

I've been biten already and survived, thus Serb has an immunity now, as well as 150 millions of Russians.
                        We know WHAT YOU ARE!

You have clearly demonstrated that to us between 1991 to 2023.

p.s. You (the West) are the lying abomination of this planet.​​

Comment

I am bumping this thrade to the top, where Serb can see it when he is drunk on Friday!
                          At March 3 I was on the operation table and there was a surgeon over me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Rather ironic as westerners have access to all of the world's media where as Russians only have access to Putin's controlled state propaganda. They can break the law and use a VPN but getting caught means prison.
                            LOL!!!
                            Says the one whose country (just like all of your Western lackeys) had banned all the few existing media sources Russia has on the West!!!

You are so afraid of truth!!!
                            A fkn brainless chicken zombies!!!

It is you who had no f*cking clue about what is going on, because you have access only to Western propaganda (the department of truth, just like in 1984) and nothing else, not us!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                              It is also ironic that Apolyton, the source for all things true, isn't banned.
                              This place is dead and actually is nothing more than a backyard for the oldtimers.

Russians have access to the Western media, like it or not, but the West has zero access to the Russian one.
                              You are fkn living in a twisted universe of Orwell!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X