Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the easiest way to disable a Russian tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Какие же вы все жалкие, трусливые и мерзкие мрази!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
      Какие же вы все жалкие, трусливые и мерзкие мрази!
      Meh, considering that it comes from one that think russian soldiers are brave when they kill civilians, I really don't care. Technically it would be nice if the 64th Separate Motorized Rifle Brigade was put on trial for war crimes, but it seems that they are more or less totally destroyed. Same goes for most of the invasion army with a 1 ukrainain dead to 6.2 dead russian.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Tragic that anyone had to die. Sad that one man's delusions could cause all this. Peter the Great? Seriously? Putin is certifiably a total loon.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Your puppets and mercenaries are doing som not us.

But, since you are living in a fascist society, where all the opposite sources of information have been banned already - you will never know what a brainwashed Nazi YOU ARE, untill we will our flag over your parliament and SHOW you the evidencies of YOUR CRIMES!
          Says the person who is living in a state where people can be incarcerated for 15 years just for calling a war a war.
          And where people get arrested just because they hold up a white sheet of paper ...
          and where he police doesn't shy away from arresting a 77 year old survivor of the siege of Leningrad (Yelena Osipova), just because the protests against the war.

And where social media (like Twitter) are banned (and can only be accessed via VPN), just because they have too many posstings contradicting state propaganda
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Your puppets and mercenaries are doing som not us.

But, since you are living in a fascist society, where all the opposite sources of information have been banned already - you will never know what a brainwashed Nazi YOU ARE, untill we will our flag over your parliament and SHOW you the evidencies of YOUR CRIMES!
            Do you really think Ukraine has the kind of cash available that large scale mercenary operations require? Are you sure that the syrians coming to fight for Russia are not mercenaries?

In any event, any "mercenary" who ends up in the command structure and units of the regular armed forces ceases to meaningfully be a mercenary correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
              Tragic that anyone had to die. Sad that one man's delusions could cause all this. Peter the Great? Seriously? Putin is certifiably a total loon.
              The funny thing is, that in reality, Putin is the opposite of Peter the Great.

Peter the Great made an apprenticeship in an european shipbuilding company and used a lot of diplomatic effort in order to open Russia to the West, because Russia lacked behind the West in social and technological development at this time. This way he let Russia and Europe grow closer together.

In contrast to this, Putin closes Russia to the West and lets the technological level of Russia deteriorate to Levels 20 years ago, because of the sanctions on Microelectronics resulting from his wars of aggression. Also instead of doing social reforms that modernize russia, he tries to let russian society grow backwards in time.

Putin surely is an Anti-Peter the Great
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Serb
                Serb commented
                Editing a comment
                You are insane, really!!! OMG! You are a fkn perfect example of Eurozombie!

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Do you really think Ukraine has the kind of cash available that large scale mercenary operations require? Are you sure that the syrians coming to fight for Russia are not mercenaries?

In any event, any "mercenary" who ends up in the command structure and units of the regular armed forces ceases to meaningfully be a mercenary correct?
              Not to forget the Wagner Company which also is used by Putin in Ukraine and which definitely is a mercenary unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Not to forget the Wagner Company which also is used by Putin in Ukraine and which definitely is a mercenary unit.
                I thought about them first actually but figured since the Russian government has officially acknowledged the Syrian recruitment effort and officially denies any association with Wagner that doing so would be a waste of breath when addressing Serb.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Meh, considering that it comes from one that think russian soldiers are brave when they kill civilians, I really don't care. Technically it would be nice if the 64th Separate Motorized Rifle Brigade was put on trial for war crimes, but it seems that they are more or less totally destroyed. Same goes for most of the invasion army with a 1 ukrainain dead to 6.2 dead russian.
                  And you honestly don't consider yourself a typical brainwashed zombie.

You, f*ckers didn't notice how your brave Ukranian heroes were slaughtering the people of Donbass for an 8 years on daily basis!
                  They don't show you such things, instead they show you Ukranian war crimes and claim they are the Russian ones.

You are living in a World of propaganda Hitler could only dream of!
                  You have cut-off all other sources of information, banned them and now enjoying your nice and proper bubble of stinking bullsh!t!

Pathetic idiots!

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                    Tragic that anyone had to die. Sad that one man's delusions could cause all this. Peter the Great? Seriously? Putin is certifiably a total loon.
                    Oh yeah!
                    You surely would have preffered that only Russian die!
                    Putin have put you a clear condition - withdraw, you NATO fkrs to your positions of 1997 or Russia will defend herself.
                    You have laughed instead.
                    Now, the best you can do is to create a BS stories to convince your zombies that everything is great and your puppet and you are wining.

YOU ARE NOT!

You have poked the Russian bear with your sticks for tooooooo long!!!

Now it is out of his cave and you better run, sh!ting your fancy pants in the process.

Because we won't stop, until you'll come to sence and realize that the reality is far from the phantasy universe your media creates for you.
                    And when you will do realize, you will pay for all your sins and voluntarily blindness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Do you really think Ukraine has the kind of cash available that large scale mercenary operations require?
                      The US have send them a cheque for 40 bil USD recently and it is not the first and only.
                      You have supplied and trained them for this war for 7 years, since their capitulation at Minsk.
                      So, yeah - they surelly have the cash for war and it's your bloody money, not theirs!
                      You have created this Ukranian frankinshten with a sole purpose - to throw it against Russia.
                      Well, now eat this! But don't think your Ukranian or EU lackeys would save you from our rage.

Euros are just stupid suicide imbeciles, your cannon fodder, but we know who is their Master.
                      So, you will not sit beyond the pond safe and sound after you have ignited another fire.

WE WILL COME FOR YOU and you will have to pay for everything you have done!

Comment

• We will come for you!

And your recent problems with inflation will be the last thing you will be worried about, when it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Says the person who is living in a state where people can be incarcerated for 15 years just for calling a war a war.
                          Lie.

And where people get arrested just because they hold up a white sheet of paper ...
                          Another lie.

and where he police doesn't shy away from arresting a 77 year old survivor of the siege of Leningrad (Yelena Osipova), just because the protests against the war.
                          2022-77 = 1945, my unable to do a simple math, western idiot!
                          So it's another lie created by your brainwashing propaganda machine.
                          And where social media (like Twitter) are banned (and can only be accessed via VPN), just because they have too many posstings contradicting state propaganda
                          LOL!

It was YOU who have banned the remaning few Russian media chanells on the West (RT and Sputnik actually).
                          It was YOU who have banned and still ban ALL the Russian posters on Twitter, facebook and youtube.
                          You have DELETED tens of THOUSAND accounts, which had a pro-Russian position on youtube.
                          You have created a perfect bubble of propaganda and now you dare to complain about the rethaliation ban?
                          Who the f are you, if not a brainwashed zombie?

I can watch CNN or Deutsche Welle any second all I need for that is to open their sites.

You can't say the same about "Russia Today", because they ARE TOTALLY BANNED in your Western universe of fakes!

A fkn stipid liars!

Comment

• You don't even realize what pisses us the most about you, the West!

It is your constant blatant LIES!!!

You are no match for us military, we have beated you for centuries and will beat you always.

So, to compensate this you have lied and keep lying about us FOR CENTURIES.

And first of all you are lying to yourselves.

But it doesn't fkn helps you in a REAL WORLD, morons!!!

You repeat the same mistakes over and over again!

And you never learn!!!

Comment

• You never learn!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X