Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the easiest way to disable a Russian tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
    War is war!
    As you shall sadly soon find out what fighting a war against a real military is. Gonna hurt Serb. Sorry in advance!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

You want to erase us.
      Like it's something new for us.
      The only difference now is that we have no more illussions about your lies, as well, as the rest of the World.
      Play by the rules and all will be well. Keep having delusions of granduer and you will be shown your true place in the world order.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

And that is the only reason, why you will lose - we have fooled us once, you will never fool us again!
        The only fooling going on is Russia fooling itself that it is a world power. Third rate junk country.

Comment

Now we know WHAT YOU ARE and will fight to the end, untill you will be defeated!
          Keep doing stupid things with your half assed military and we will show you WHAT WE ARE.

Comment

No!!!
            Not in any case!
            When Putin was eleceted he tried to join NATO and become the friend of the West. He has been rejected.
            We were trying to become the friends with the West since 80's, but you have just CHEATED AND ROBBED US!!!
            You have proclaimed your cheating as victory and started your further expansion.
            It's over now, Geronimo!
            You will be crushed for your own STUPIDITY, ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE!
            You might have noticed the trouble even Finland and Sweden are having getting into NATO. They could hardly be described as enemies of turkey and yet turkey is flatly rejecting their application. NATO is revealed as what in fact it really is. A military organization with a multitude veto wielding actors for almost any meaningful action. Not any kind of puppet of the US.

Given Russia's history with several members, I think the existing organization had almost no hope of bringing Russia into the fold.

Definitely a mistake but not likely a result of US animosity towards Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

As you shall sadly soon find out what fighting a war against a real military is. Gonna hurt Serb. Sorry in advance!
              lol

What war have you won, a Hollywood clowns?

Comment

Play by the rules and all will be well. Keep having delusions of granduer and you will be shown your true place in the world order.
                **** yourself with YOUR rules!
                Who the F*ck do you think you are to dictate "rules" for the rest of the World?!

You are INSANE!!!

Comment

lol

Do you really believe all the crap you are spouting or are just too afraid to write the truth?
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

**** yourself with YOUR rules!
                    Who the F*ck do you think you are to dictate "rules" for the rest of the World?!

You are INSANE!!!
                    Uhh...it is pretty much the "rest of the world" that came up with the rules. You are the idiots trying to rewrite them...and dying by the thousands due to that stupidity!

Comment

The only fooling going on is Russia fooling itself that it is a world power. Third rate junk country.
                      Keep living in your fantasy World, stuid Yanks!

Is in it your "president" claims that your problems in economy is a Putin's fault?

I know it's hard, but, please try to use your American brain to understan that the "Third rate junk country" can't F*CK your "exceptional" Nation for all it cares!

You are a living dumbass American facepalm!

Comment

lol

Every...single...one...that...we...wanted...to. I have explained this to you before but you may not have the intellectual ability to retain it. Is that a Russian thing or just you? Hard to tell...

Comment

Keep doing stupid things with your half assed military and we will show you WHAT WE ARE.
                          You are a fkn nothing, but cowardish clowns, who can't beat even ragheads.

Comment

• We will erase you with a single push of the button, before you even realized that.

Comment

Keep living in your fantasy World, stuid Yanks!

Is in it your "president" claims that your problems in economy is a Putin's fault?

I know it's hard, but, please try to use your American brain to understan that the "Third rate junk country" can't F*CK your "exceptional" Nation for all it cares!

You are a living dumbass American facepalm!
                              You got me there! Our President is a senile old idiot. Our Generals, on the other hand, are not. Give 'em a try big guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

Do you really believe all the crap you are spouting or are just too afraid to write the truth?
                                Who the f*ck might you be for me to notice you?

Comment

Working...
                                X