Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the easiest way to disable a Russian tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Uhh...it is pretty much the "rest of the world" that came up with the rules. You are the idiots trying to rewrite them...and dying by the thousands due to that stupidity!
    What?
    You, fkers speak about the "rules", the rest of the World speak about the international laws wrote in 1945, when the UN was created.

Comment

Every...single...one...that...we...wanted...to. I have explained this to you before but you may not have the intellectual ability to retain it. Is that a Russian thing or just you? Hard to tell...
      You didn't win a sh!t, loosers!

Comment

• Stupid, dumbass mofos living in their own parallel reality!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

What?
          You, fkers speak about the "rules", the rest of the World speak about the international laws wrote in 1945, when the UN was created.
          UN is still around and they overwhelmingly voted to condemn Russia. So...I guess it really is "the rest of the world" that is writing the rules. AND that vote was this year and not 1945. I do understand how you like to live in the past though. In 1945 USSR was a formidible military. Today...just a bunch of kittens with sad memories.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

You didn't win a sh!t, loosers!
            So...it is DEFINATELY you that is intellectually challenged. Thanks for the clarification. Now we just need to see if all Russians are THAT stupid.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

We will erase you with a single push of the button, before you even realized that.
              That would be the only recourse you would have if you went up against NATO. Of course, then we would have to kill you all. Not sure even the brainless moron in the Kremlin is that stupid....but then again...he IS Russian.

Comment

Stupid, dumbass mofos living in their own parallel reality!
                Dictionary: Russian: see above quote

Comment

So...it is DEFINATELY you that is intellectually challenged. Thanks for the clarification. Now we just need to see if all Russians are THAT stupid.
                  Who the f*ck do you think you are?
                  Do you can even find Ukraine on the World map? Imbecile!

Comment

No!!!
                    Not in any case!
                    When Putin was eleceted he tried to join NATO and become the friend of the West. He has been rejected.
                    We were trying to become the friends with the West since 80's, but you have just CHEATED AND ROBBED US!!!
                    You have proclaimed your cheating as victory and started your further expansion.
                    It's over now, Geronimo!
                    You will be crushed for your own STUPIDITY, ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE!
                    You might have noticed the trouble even Finland and Sweden are having getting into NATO. They could hardly be described as enemies of turkey and yet turkey is flatly rejecting their application. NATO is revealed as what in fact it really is. A military organization with a multitude veto wielding actors for almost any meaningful action. Not any kind of puppet of the US.

Given Russia's history with several members, I think the existing organization had almost no hope of bringing Russia into the fold.

Definitely a mistake but not likely a result of US animosity towards Russia.

Comment

That would be the only recourse you would have if you went up against NATO. Of course, then we would have to kill you all. Not sure even the brainless moron in the Kremlin is that stupid....but then again...he IS Russian.
                      Nope, moron! You can shove your obsolete nuclear forces right into your ass!
                      We can incinerate your whole continent before you even understand what is going on!
                      That is why you are so scared to challenge us military, because you ****ers know that all of you will die ten minutes after you try something against Russia.

A fkn clowns!

Comment

Who the f*ck do you think you are?
                        Do you can even find Ukraine on the World map? Imbecile!
                        I will happily take you on in a geography contest anytime. Who do I think I am? LOL! Who do you think you are? Some lame propogandist from a failed country of kittens trying to regain some of the glory their great granddaddys had? In that case, you would be right!

Comment

Dictionary: Russian: see above quote
                          How well is your Russian to speak about dictionaries, *******?

Comment

I will happily take you on in a geography contest anytime.
                            Do it!!!

Comment

• Пиздабол ебаный!

Comment

Nope, moron! You can shove your obsolete nuclear forces right into your ass!
                                We can incinerate your whole continent before you even understand what is going on!
                                That is why you are so scared to challenge us military, because you ****ers know that all of you will die ten minutes after you try something against Russia.

A fkn clowns!
                                Are you really that stupid? This is like having an argument with a single celled creature. You are either grossly uninformed as to what US capabilities truly are or you are a 100% total moron. If you push the button, you will all die...whereas only most of us will die. Serb, I hate to break it to you, but there is NO scenario where Russia can defeat the West. None. Zero. Zilch.

Try if you wish, but know that it will be your end.

Comment

Working...
                                X