Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the easiest way to disable a Russian tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And since you, PLATO (what an irony that you picked this nickname) as a typical dumbass American do not EVEN understand what I am talking about, despite I am talking on YOUR language, the Humanity has only two options:
    a) Communism will win
    b) We will kill each other, but your Empire of lies will drop dead first, trust me!

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

I can see from a European perspective why you would think that. Not going to judge. It just demonstrates the lack of understanding you have of Americans.
      I have a perfect understanding of Americans!
      You have shown what you are during the last 30 years of my life - a bloody predators, a self-proclaimed "exceptional" masters of the World!
      You are the citizens of the Third Reich, who honestly think they are doing a right thing!
      A bunch of brainwashed, brainless zombies!

Your whole west is!

Comment

• Except the ones like Geronimo.

Comment

• Go rape some more unarmed civilians.
          It is al you are good for.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Apparently, Putin can lie forever and Serb just licks it all up.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
              b) We will kill each other, but your Empire of lies will drop dead first, trust me!
              You will die for a botox little freck and Russia .

We will die for justice freedom and democracy.

Ready b!tch

Comment

• and nobody speaks russian but kasakhstan.

what are you and the turks doing out of the asian stepps?

get back mongols

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  And you, PLUTO, is the living proof of what I've said is true, because you honestly believe that everyone else should learn your language since you are their Master. You just don't want to learn their languages, because in your universe you are the supreme Western being everyone should obbey.
                  Your Nazi Colonial genes are saying that to you!
                  Believing some nations have a genetic propensity toward behaving like nazis sounds like something a nazi would say.

Comment

• I'm wondering if it isn't Nazis on the Moon behind all this. They'd surely profit from a renewed east-west conflict.
                    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                      I'm wondering if it isn't Nazis on the Moon behind all this. They'd surely profit from a renewed east-west conflict.
                      Westerners are such free thinkers that they tend to become divided in times of peace. Let there be a legitimate threat and it reminds us all of what we share...fundamental values of freedom, justice, and democracy. Perhaps it is good, in some strange convoluted way, that pigs like Putin come along every so often just to make sure that we understand that what binds us together is stronger than what tends to divide us.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

You will die for a botox little freck and Russia .

We will die for justice freedom and democracy.

Ready b!tch

Are you absolutely aware of what you have just said, boy?

Are you and you entire Hellas sure about that?

Comment

• Are you really sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                            Go rape some more unarmed civilians.
                            It is al you are good for.
                            Your puppets and mercenaries are doing som not us.

But, since you are living in a fascist society, where all the opposite sources of information have been banned already - you will never know what a brainwashed Nazi YOU ARE, untill we will our flag over your parliament and SHOW you the evidencies of YOUR CRIMES!

Comment

• Вы просто лживые, конченые, пидорасы! Period!

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                                Apparently, Putin can lie forever and Serb just licks it all up.
                                Says who? The ********er of Biden?

Comment

Working...
                                X