Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Its too bad Trump lost, Ukraine would have been spared this war.
    Too bad Trump wasn't around in the 19th Century. The US could have avoided the Civil War through his Art of the Deal negotiation skills.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      It must be true since Trump said it.

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      He knows words. Trump has the best words.

• BeBMan
      BeBMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump could speak words on Times Square!

• Maybe it's chance and maybe Greece is to blame and not biden
    but since biden took over and with a vast air supremacy of Greece

Greek and turkish relations are at an all time high

with trump it was war in the next day

Comment

• and I kind of like trump but he's an imbecile that will provoke ww3 and nuclear war

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        sigh...lol

• Bloomberg: White House supports using frozen Russian assets to compensate Ukraine for war damages

11:08 am, January 11, 2024
      Source: Meduza

The White House supports “in principle” a bill that would allow for a portion of frozen Russian assets to be confiscated and subsequently allocated for Ukraine’s reconstruction, reports Bloomberg, citing a memo the U.S. National Security Council sent to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in November.

A senior Biden administration official said this is one of several possible methods the U.S. is considering in order to compel Russia to compensate Ukraine for war damages. According to the World Bank’s estimates, Ukraine may need at least $411 billion for its reconstruction.

The National Security Council and the office of Ben Cardin, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, did not comment. The U.S. State Department said that the U.S. government and its G7 partners are “exploring all options consistent with our respective legal systems and international law to aid Ukraine in obtaining compensation from Russia.”

Western countries froze approximately half of the Russian Central Bank’s foreign exchange reserves, around $300 billion, after the full-scale war began in Ukraine. Most of these funds are located in Europe. Since at least fall 2022, E.U. leaders have been discussing the possibility of using these assets.
      The White House supports “in principle” a bill that would allow for a portion of frozen Russian assets to be confiscated and subsequently allocated for Ukraine’s reconstruction, reports Bloomberg, citing a memo the U.S. National Security Council sent to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in November.
      Blah

Comment

• $400b 4 reconstruction. I bet the Donbas wont be seeing that money. Actually I think it will, Russia will rebuild the Donbas and unfreezing Russian assets will be part of the deal. It'll be our money sinking into that cesspool of corruption in Kiev.

Comment

• As usual, just more opinions and assumptions. Donbas needs to be rebuilt because your hero Putin destroyed it with his troops... as they killed and raped the people you claim he was saving.
          Oh, and in case you missed it... Russia is a rat hole for corruption.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

$400b 4 reconstruction. I bet the Donbas wont be seeing that money. Actually I think it will, Russia will rebuild the Donbas and unfreezing Russian assets will be part of the deal. It'll be our money sinking into that cesspool of corruption in Kiev.
            Do you have one scintilla of evidence of less corruption in the Donbas than kiev?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              As usual, just more opinions and assumptions. Donbas needs to be rebuilt because your hero Putin destroyed it with his troops... as they killed and raped the people you claim he was saving.
              Oh, and in case you missed it... Russia is a rat hole for corruption.
              The preceding contains no opinions or assumptions

We're not funding Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Do you have one scintilla of evidence of less corruption in the Donbas than kiev?
                does our money go thru Kiev or Donetsk?

Comment

$400b 4 reconstruction. I bet the Donbas wont be seeing that money. Actually I think it will, Russia will rebuild the Donbas and unfreezing Russian assets will be part of the deal. It'll be our money sinking into that cesspool of corruption in Kiev.
                  Much easier -- just return it to Ukraine.
                  Blah

Comment

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    they wont use it to rebuild the lives of their victims

The preceding contains no opinions or assumptions
                  Gee... I bet, I think... sounds like opinions and assumptions to me.

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• apparently Lloyd Austin travelled to Kiev to kill the deal they made

Comment

apparently Lloyd Austin travelled to Kiev to kill the deal they made
                      So he went to Kiev to cancel the deal between USA and Ukraine ? Probably an russian wet dream.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Right wing conspiracy nuts and Russians have the same dreams.

• the deal back in early '22 to end the war

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

So he went to Kiev to cancel the deal between USA and Ukraine ? Probably an russian wet dream.
                        If the Russian wet dream is taking Ukraine (and more) Joe Biden has been a godsend. The longer this goes on the more land Russia takes and wont return without further limiting Kiev's control.

Comment

Working...
                        X