• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden was the best thing to happen for Putin's land grab

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      So you agree it's a land grab by Putin. We're making progress!

• An opinion... but as usual, you blame Biden for all the worlds problems. How about blaming Putin. But I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.
    Oh, and still waiting for proof.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Blame Putin for Biden's incompetence?

Comment

• Looks like all of Putin's land grabbing happened under Obama and Biden... Democrats have been great for Russia and China.

Comment

• So you support land grabs. Good to know.
          But go ahead and blame Biden for Putin's greed.

And still waiting for proof that you can't provide.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I didn't vote for Obama and Biden, the land grabbing happened under them

Comment

• Again... you don't blame Putin... typical.
              As usual, you blame everything on Biden... and not the people who actually perform the acts.

Oh, and still waiting for the proof that it seems like you never had, and that you were just pulling stuff out of your ass or parroting some conspiracy site.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                There are a reason why he hadn't posted a video for a long period, but that's because he has written a book - enjoy all of you that can read danish

Oh, wait, Noone else but me can probably read danish
                I was able to decipher "Logik" as it's the same in Kraut

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

I was able to decipher "Logik" as it's the same in Kraut
                  It's actually quite simple - just translate krigens to krieg instead of kriege, switch the words around and add some superfluous stuff and it all makes sense
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Anyways, I think it's reasonable to call Berzerker a quockerwodger

​
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Strange situation when Ukraine loses land under Obama and Biden and Trump is the problem. Reminds me of drug war supporters pointing to the disastrous results of their policies to argue for more of the same

Comment

• Uhhhh... I never said Trump was the problem. I keep saying Putin is the problem but you seem to ignore that as always. You just can't seem to blame the person who actually did the invading... and caused all those people he "supposedly" was defending to be killed, raped and have their lives and towns destroyed. But gee, I guess all you want to do is blame all the world's problems on Biden and not the actual people responsible.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Nono, nobody in the rest of the world has any agency at all, we all serve the whims of our American masters.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            Nono, nobody in the rest of the world has any agency at all, we all serve the whims of our American masters.
                            And Putin blew up the pipeline to Germany. Is there someone else dictating policy? Do you believe Joe Biden supported Minsk and the March '22 peace deal and Boris defied him? And in the USA the people dictating foreign policy are neocons, thats why they get along so well with ISIS/AQ and Azov... birds of a feather. Lets ask the rest of the world how they'd feel if US backed Nazis were across the border killing their kin.

Comment

• Interesting discussion of journalists, politicians, Israel and Ukraine

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Berzerker
                                Berzerker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                but the people of the Donbas are?

• BlackCat
                                BlackCat commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ukrainians and victims of Putins empire fantasies.
                            Working...
                            X