Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51-40 Slovaks blame Ukraine and the west for the war

Comment

• They are just buying into the same propaganda you are.
      Put the blame where it belongs... with Putin, the guy that actually invaded simply to expand the Russian empire.
      Because we sure as hell can see it wasn't for the people... you know, the ones he is killing and raping.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        Slovakia was a very strong supporter of Ukraine, not so much now

• Ming
        Ming commented
        Editing a comment
        So... it doesn't change the fact that PUTIN INVADED another country. And then went on to kill and rape the people he claimed he was defending... FACT

• 11-12m

Patrick Lancaster reports the Ukrainian president (Poroshenko) in 2014 after the coup said the children of the Donetsk will hide in basements while the children of Kiev go to school

dont sound much like a liberator, sounds like someone intent on a war against the Donetsk

Yeah, lets put people like him in control of the Donbas

Comment

• N35t0r
        N35t0r commented
        Editing a comment
        And I report you're full of ****

I'm sorry, but that's reality now.

• Hey Berz, How much does a Kilo class sub cost? How does Ukraine nearly destroying one last night fit into Putin's master plan?
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        https://youtu.be/SY-AfoMxsmk

51-40 Slovaks blame Ukraine and the west for the war
        Have you even been following the political situation there? It certainly isn't the facts that are swaying public opinion.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
          Hey Berz, How much does a Kilo class sub cost? How does Ukraine nearly destroying one last night fit into Putin's master plan?
          It just went on a special diving operation...
          Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

It just went on a special diving operation...
            Meanwhile, the Minsk is toast.
            A photograph of the Minsk, a large Russian landing ship, has emerged on social media, and experts who have studied it have concluded that it is beyond repair.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
              Hey Berz, How much does a Kilo class sub cost? How does Ukraine nearly destroying one last night fit into Putin's master plan?
              So, according to Musk, since Ukraine managed to launch a pearl harbor with western weapons, now WWIII has begun and we're all dead.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• PLATO
                PLATO commented
                Editing a comment
                Musk is a perfect example of why High Functioning Asperger's and Politics don't mix

https://youtu.be/7qUmtTwkycM

Yeah, lets put people like him in control of the Donbas
              So you support Ukraine now. Good.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• 48% of Americans under 30 support sending troops to fight in Ukraine

not sure how many will volunteer or support a draft

the power of propaganda

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                  Bah, it's unsinkable.

#Titanic

(maybe that is why they hit them in drydocks now)
                  Blah

Comment

48% of Americans under 30 support sending troops to fight in Ukraine

not sure how many will volunteer or support a draft

the power of propaganda
                    I also didn't see most of the people in favour of invading Iraq volunteering.

Also you're an *******.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Looks like demilitarization of Crimea continued today in the field of air defence
                      Blah

Comment

• The Russians did a great job of intercepting Ukrainian missiles with their warships!
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                          Looks like demilitarization of Crimea continued today in the field of air defence
                          So Ukraine takes out an S-300 and an S-400 in the followup attack to disabling a landing ship and submarine. That was a followup to seizing an oil platform off the coast a couple days prior that had radar that was the key to Russia monitoring that part of the Black Sea.

This leads to the question...Are these just attritional attacks or are they preparing the Crimean coast for something more?

Comment

Working...
                          X