"

Comment

• This weekend's much cooler, around 0 C. We're doomed

Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        It was like that here in Winnipeg a couple of weeks ago. Currently -13 C, but expected to cool down this evening.

• It snowed here a bit over the weekend. Nothing lasting though.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• A high of 75 today but it gets down to the 40s at night.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like you may need a light jacket!

• Dinner
          Dinner commented
          Editing a comment
          You should see it. When it gets below 50 Herr people start dressing up like it is Albany in winter. Kind of funny really.

• played golf today, 38 at tee time.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
          It snowed here a bit over the weekend. Nothing lasting though.
          I feel blessed that I have never seen snow, and hope I never do.

Yikes!

Comment

• Snow is fun to visit for a day or two.

Comment

• It's getting over 5C again from mid-week here

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Egbert View Post

I feel blessed that I have never seen snow, and hope I never do.

Yikes!
                I'll take this weather over the 46° it got to last January in Argentina
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Probably too long for some but kind of interesting :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

I'll take this weather over the 46° it got to last January in Argentina
                    Do you get snow most years?

Comment

• Russia is supposedly going to do a full general mobilization on the new year. Given that they cannot currently train, properly equip, or even maintain proper supply for their current forces I wonder if these ever feasible. Especially given the massive negative economic impact. They currently often aren't even paying their existing forces so how do they lose so much of their work force and still pay for everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      I honestly think it happened because of Biden abandoning Afghanistan, literally in the dead of night, without even telling the Afghans first. He also cut off all their ammo, financing, and air support. Then like an idiot he abandoned theor air fields first even though airfields are supposed to be last because you need them to get people and things out.

Putin saw that as a sign the U.S. was done fighting over seas wars and that he now had a window to act.
                      That's so dumb.

Actually trump was putin's little b!tch that's why putin didn't go f cking things up. same with erdogan

the moment biden stepped in, he said f all y'all autocrats and they attacked seeing as they werent be done any favors

dinner is so clueless about international affairs he should go bake apple pies and be silent

Comment

• Well, one of us is dumb. I give you that.

Comment

• Russia does not appear to treat its soldiers well.
                          Russia's deployment of thousands of soldiers to the battlefields of Ukraine is generating dissent and protest on the front lines -- and their complaints are being amplified by their wives and mothers back home. CNN's Fred Pleitgen reports.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                          X