Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

A number of those were part of the Soviet Union.
    I was looking at the larger scope of iron curtain countries so my lists even includes a few states that were never in the Warsaw pact.

I do think it's interesting that Soviet successor states aren't even regarded as former Warsaw pact countries. I suppose their statecraft is viewed as beginning anew post Warsaw pact.

Comment

• I'm not sure if anti-Russian fits for Soviet successor states, but for some reason they were not keen to continue with the Soviet Union in all its glory.
      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        i have seen - COUNTLESS videos of russian/ukraine solders being plowed down in a heartbeat. it is.... yes... still makes you feel it - does not matter what side. the loss is great. whats my point? you tell me. they are all people... they are all friends. they all are those who would have partied with you. they are all who would have had view on this war - right or wrong. THAT IS what everyone is missing. it's messed up. completely.
        They were more then friends, they are relatives!

The USA is so happy now that they grew-up a whole generation of Nazis and happy that now Russians are fighting against Russian.

It's a win-win for the West!

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          so enough with you serb, you dont see that. maybe you do. but you dont show it.
          You don't see and don't see the history of Ukraine and Russia.

I've lived with that during my whole lifetime, since the fall of the Soviet Union and I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, unlike you and your Western brainwashed idiots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo

When Hitler started World War 2 in Europe the economies recovering from the Great Depression were in no shape to respond to it. Delaying doing so surely didn't save them any money in the long run.

is it cheaper to contain Putin's land grab at Ukraine or wait until after he's absorbed it?
            Bull****!

The American and British capital was inspiring Hitler to go East!
            If not American and British money Hitler would have never took power.
            The USA used the WW2 to get rid of the great depression.

You've made BILLIONS on the blood of others!!!

And have became a World's number 1 economical power thanks to WW2.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• You have made your wealth on the blood of all others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egbert View Post

This analogy is not necessarily a reflection of American motives for supporting Ukraine.

As things stand we do not know the actual motivations of the American government as distinct from their public pronouncements of their reasons. I have real difficulty believing that the Americans are sending help for altruistic motives, particularly when there are millions sorely in need of some altruism.

Put bluntly, I do not trust the government of the United States.

You are not a brainwashed zombie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  I believe Peter Zeihan did a pretty good summary of NATO's motivations as well as Russia's motivations. You will notice he wrote about what he called the Russian Twilight wars I'm 2013 before Russia's initial invasion and he expanded upon it prior to last year's second invasioin.
                  Keep spreading your unbelievable propaganda sh!t for imbeciles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egbert View Post
                    In particular, it would be interesting to know who blew up the Nordstrom pipeline, and why. We might not get the answer to that.
                    Isn't it obvious?

Cui bono?, Cui prodest?/Who benefits? Who benefits from this?

That was said thousands years ago by a Roman lawyer, but still actual!
                    After the blow-up of the North Stream pipes USA have took the European gas markets and selling them their gas for a quadrapled price.
                    PERIOD.

And only a COMPLETE IDIOTS STILL don't know who did it!

Comment

• Tomorrow this glorious war of Russian aggression will be 1 year old. Felt like three days, hehe.
                      Blah

Comment

• You just don't know and do not understand Putin 100%.
                        I understand him at 5%, and that is enough to tell you this:

He is a colonel of KGB and he was one of the top officials of the second largest Russian city (St. Petersburg) during the Eltsin's "bandit's 1990's" era (he was a deputy of St.Petersburg major).
                        He knows PERFECTLY how to deal with the bandits (and USA is a number one BANDIT on this planet now).
                        His response to the blew-up of the North Streams will be deadly and unexpected. His respond will be in a feild you have never expecting it could be.
                        But it will be disastrous for you!

This is a thing I know about Putin 100%.

Good luck to you, you international terrorists motherf*ckers, who had committed the act of war first!

Revenge is the dish, which is best served cold.

Comment

• I think it's safe to say that Russia has the 2nd best military now in Ukraine.
                          Blah

Comment

Tomorrow this glorious war of Russian aggression will be 1 year old. Felt like three days, hehe.
                            For how much your gas, electricity and food prices have jumped during this year?
                            Are you still happy, idiot?
                            How about your unemployment rates?

Your closed/moved to America industrial enterpraises?

Are you happy with what you have achived?

Comment

I think it's safe to say that Russia has the 2nd best military now in Ukraine.
                              I think it's safe to say that Russia is winning against a coalition of 50 Western countries, who has brought all of its handicaped MIC power to defeat Russia.

And it's safe to say that Bundes Wehrmacht has less than 300 tanks, half of which is not in working condition, therefore basicially is a f*cking joke!

Comment

• You are NOTHING! As well as your combined NATO military industrial complex!
                                Not to mention is none of you, Euros are ready to provide manpower to fight agsinst Russia, as well as your master - USA!

You are fkn paper tiger and clowns!

Comment

Working...
                                X