Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This i funny in some way :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• The "terrorist" part was fun, in a warped way. Ukraine was attacking warships in Sevastopol that are used to throw missiles around. On top, the first Russian response was to exit the grain deal, to have civilians around the world feel the impact. Fortunately "I am not bluffing" Putin flipflopped soon

Blah

Comment

• A Russian Telegram channel asserts that over 106,000 Russians have died fighting in Ukraine since Feb. 24, 2022. That would seem a huge number to hide.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Does that include MIA? There might be a lot MIA.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
            A Russian Telegram channel asserts that over 106,000 Russians have died fighting in Ukraine since Feb. 24, 2022. That would seem a huge number to hide.
            I wonder what the critical mass is for the Russian people to start to seriously rumble.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

I wonder what the critical mass is for the Russian people to start to seriously rumble.
              North of 20 million per WW2?

Comment

• Back then Russia was the victim of outside aggression. Today Putin's just posing as such.
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

North of 20 million per WW2?
                  I think that if there are 20 million dead Russians from this war that Putin will be one of them.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• That's already almost twice as many Soviet KIA+WIA in Afghanistan, and that was over 9 years. Of the ~15k killed, more than 5k came from Ukraine and Uzbekistan.

It's impressive the amount of brainwashing that Putin managed over the past 20 years.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                      It's impressive the amount of brainwashing that Putin managed over the past 20 years.
                      Just speaks to how important it is that we limit our leaders power. Same could happen here if we let it.

Comment

• Regrouping continues:

Russia's military has been ordered to pull out of the Ukrainian city of Kherson, the only regional capital captured since the invasion began in February.

Russia's commander in Ukraine, Gen Sergei Surovikin, said it was no longer possible to maintain supplies to the city.

The withdrawal means Russian forces will pull out entirely from the region on the western bank of the River Dnipro.

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
                        Russia orders its military out of the Ukrainian city, the only regional capital captured in the war.

(edit: not sure if this is final, last I heard was fears about a Russain "trap" in regard to positive news recently, but I guess we'll find out at some pt)
                        Blah

Comment

• Yeah, those people shooting at Ukrainian soldiers and being shot at by Ukrainian soldiers are not Russians in civilians clothes but proud Ukrainian denizens of Kherson who love the almighty Putin and want him to rule over them with his iron fist.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            That's already almost twice as many Soviet KIA+WIA in Afghanistan, and that was over 9 years. Of the ~15k killed, more than 5k came from Ukraine and Uzbekistan.

We have our very own Serb to demonstrate just how effective it has been.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                              Yeah, those people shooting at Ukrainian soldiers and being shot at by Ukrainian soldiers are not Russians in civilians clothes but proud Ukrainian denizens of Kherson who love the almighty Putin and want him to rule over them with his iron fist.

I'm concerned that a Russian retreat will cede more holy lands to Satan
                              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                                Regrouping continues:

Russia orders its military out of the Ukrainian city, the only regional capital captured in the war.

(edit: not sure if this is final, last I heard was fears about a Russain "trap" in regard to positive news recently, but I guess we'll find out at some pt)
                                Supposedly Russia has had massive supply problems ever since the Kerch Bridge was bombed. So bad they've been running out of fuel and artillery shells. There is only two ways out of the western pocket, two bridges, neither of which can support heavy equipment due to damage. That means the 20,000-40,000 Russian troops will need to go through those choke points. Expect those two points to become killing fields especially as forces back up waiting to get across. Bunched up troops are dead troops as they make excellent targets.

These are supposedly Russia's best trained and best equipped units so other than a tiny amount of heavy equipped that can get out by ferry boat all of that heavy equipment is going to get lost by Russia. They will either destroy it themselves or it will get captured by Ukraine. This is going to be a bonanza for Ukraine.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X