President Zelensky is a hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's some good advice for Putin (or anyone) from the year 2019:

"I really do not want my pictures in your offices, for the President is not an icon, an idol or a portrait. Hang your kids' photos instead, and look at them each time you are making a decision," Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Ukarine's new president said in his inaugural address today.
    Ukraine's New President Volodymyr Zelenskyy wants people to hang pictures of their children in their offices, and look at them each time they make a decision.
    Blah

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	62178cb12a1b59442ce7bb005fad6002.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.2 KB ID:	9432122

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	zel.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	9432124

Comment

• A bloody clown!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
            Isn't it your puppet clown hero Zelensky who is screaming for mercy now?
            Zenesky is in Kiev and directing from the Frontline, while your "hero" Pooty is hiding in undisclosed locations and keeping almost everyone at long distance
            (you know, the meetings with other people, where he either sits at ridiculous long tables, or is sitting on some kind of thrones while his underlings sit on chairs a ridiculous distance away)

If Moscow were attacked, I am sure that Poody would flee as far from the frontline as possible
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
              How many world leaders would stay and fight while the barbarians are at the door and actively trying to kidnap/assassinate you?
              Bah! Putin would bring a large table between himself and anyone trying to kidnap him.

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                There have been a fair number of videos like that. Almost all trucks are out a few APCs. No tanks though.
                Something that hurts as well, of course ... an army that has no ammunition and fuel, because its trucks get destroyed and/or hang around in the middle of nowhere, without fuel, in a 64 km long convoy, will only be able to throw sticks

Not to mention the problems with soviet ehm russian food supplies ... what was this well known saying again?
                Oh yes: "An army marches on its stomach"

Here some good reading about soviet/russian failures on logistics:
                https://twitter.com/PhillipsPOBrien/...13943012319252
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Zenesky is in Kiev and directing from the Frontline, while your "hero" Pooty is hiding in undisclosed locations and keeping almost everyone at long distance
                  (you know, the meetings with other people, where he either sits at ridiculous long tables, or is sitting on some kind of thrones while his underlings sit on chairs a ridiculous distance away)

If Moscow were attacked, I am sure that Poody would flee as far from the frontline as possible

Your so-called hero has lef the country already!

As for the real president:

You are really such a dumbass that you belive that Putin is hiding at bunker when the 40% of Ukranian territory is already captured?

What a f*cking moron one can be in their wet dreams?

Comment

Something that hurts as well, of course ... an army that has no ammunition and fuel, because its trucks get destroyed and/or hang around in the middle of nowhere, without fuel, in a 64 km long convoy, will only be able to throw sticks

Not to mention the problems with soviet ehm russian food supplies ... what was this well known saying again?

What would you say when your puppet clown will screaming for mercy under the Donbass court?
                    - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! You are lying!!!!!! You have no fuel and food!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!! That can't be!!!!!!!!!!

A f*cking idiot living in a wet dreams created by the brainwashing propaganda.

Comment

Very interesting read

Blah

Comment

• Aha, Bob!
                        Keep faping!

Comment

• You are relly like Hitler in its buncker fapping on his non-existant wunderwaffe and favorable horoscopes.

Comment

• But the reality is that your puppet will be destroyed and if you keep barking - you will be the next!

Comment

• You've brought all your sanctions on us, now think for a second what can stop us now to reply military and go right to the La-Manch?

Comment

• :idiots:

Comment

Working...
                                X