President Zelensky is a hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Cite? Do you have some stats on that because that in no way reflects reality.
    Ok, I've exaggerated a bit, Ukraine is still doing better than Zimbabwe, but it is still the poorest country in Europe:

Top 10 Poorest Countries in Europe (by 2020 GDP per capita, Atlas method, current US$)**
    1. Ukraine - $3,727
    2. Georgia - $4,279
    3. Kosovo (partially recognized) - $4,287
    4. Moldova - $4,551
    5. Albania - $5,215
    6. North Macedonia - $5,888
    7. Bosnia And Herzegovina - $6,032
    8. Belarus - $6,411
    9. Serbia - $7,666
    10. Montenegro - $7,686

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ries-in-europe
    While in 1991, after the breakaway from the USSR it was the 5th largest European economy.

They've ****ed-up everything, despite being sponsored all those years with Mother Russia via cheap oil and gas prices, which cost us over 200 billion USD as dotations since 1991.

They can't do a **** under the rule of the Western masters.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Ukraine-Gross-Domestic-Product-GDP-from-1984-to-2019-billion-USD-according-to-the.png Views:	1 Size:	62.9 KB ID:	9431171

After an 8 years of the American rule over them, they still can't reach the level of the bloody Yanukovich of 2014!!!
    Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 26, 2022, 13:29.

Comment

Freedom, my ass!!!

Comment

They were free from Russia since 1991!!!

For a 31 FKN YEARS!!!

And what did they achieve?
        The status of American colony and the poorest country of Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

Ok, I've exaggerated a bit, Ukraine is still doing better than Zimbabwe, but it is still the poorest country in Europe:
          So the Zimbabwe claim is not true.

Most eastern European countries are poor. I wonder why that is? It's almost like they have some sort of shared history...
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Because they have bought the lies of the West and been robbed.

Comment

Yeah they were much better off as Soviet Republics.

They spent decades under communism then decades under kleptocracies when the old system fell apart. Hopefully some day they will reach the point where their governments serve their people and not their autocrats. History left them in a bad place.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

They were!
                Last edited by Serb; February 26, 2022, 13:40.

Comment

They spent decades under communism then decades under kleptocracies when the old system fell apart. Hopefully some day they will reach the point where their governments serve their people and not their autocrats. History left them in a bad place.
                  Not to forget that, under communism, the coun tries were forced to constantly send a stream of natural resources to their soviet masters, often under huge environmental costs.

Just ask the German "Democratic" Republic (GDR) ... now eastern germany.
                  In the GDR people had to mine tons of pitchbende as source of Uranium and send it to their soviet masters for the soviet nuclear weapons.
                  Needless to add that this uranium mining happened without the normal security precautions that would bee used in the western world
                  and as a result, the miners health, the environment in the mining areas as well as the health of the population in villages surrounding the mining areas suffered
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

They were free from Russia since 1991!!!

For a 31 FKN YEARS!!!

And what did they achieve?
                    The status of American colony and the poorest country of Europe?
                    They weren't actually free from russia, as until 2014 it was always an oligarch with ties to russia who "won" the elections

Also, after 2014 Ukraina had to fight with:
                    1. The illegal russsian annexion of Ceimea
                    2. The uprising in Ukraines east that was instigated and supported by russian operatives

Russia, for good reasons, feared a democratic Ukraina out of russian influence where its economy would thrive,
                    therefore Ex KGB operative Putin took steps in a manner he knew best, to diminish any poyssible growth of Ukraine
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

They weren't actually free from russia, as until 2014 it was always an oligarch with ties to russia who "won" the elections
                      They were absolutely free since 1991!
                      And speaking of "won" the election, it was pro-Western candidate Yuschenko who "won" the elections by raping the Ukranian constitution with a third turn of the presidential elections, which was not and still not allowed by the constitution!
                      That was the first Maidan!
                      The first coup when you have installed your pro-Western puppet as Ukranian president.
                      You ****ing liar!

Also, after 2014 Ukraina had to fight with:
                      1. The illegal russsian annexion of Ceimea
                      2. The uprising in Ukraines east that was instigated and supported by russian operatives
                      1. All those events have been instigated by the Western sponsored coup in Kiev. Period.
                      2. The unification of Crimea with Russia was done in an absolutely democratic way. The people of Crimea have decided their future on a referendum. That is something what the West and East Germany did not do during their unification (as well as Kosovo when declaring their independance). So, who the f*ck are you to lecturing us about the "annexation"? You have annexed the DDR without asking opinion of its citizens!!! Your annexation of DDR is a thousand times more illegal than our unification with Crimea!
                      3. The uprising against the coup was absolutely legal, because the people has a right to uprise against the violation of the Constitution! That is ****ing basic!
                      And during your Western sponsored coup of 2014 the Ukranian Constitution have been violated 11 TIMES!!!

Russia, for good reasons, feared a democratic Ukraina out of russian influence where its economy would thrive,
                      therefore Ex KGB operative Putin took steps in a manner he knew best, to diminish any poyssible growth of Ukraine
                      Oh, a ****head western idiot repeating the same mantras!

Just how much the Ukranian economy has thrived since the 2014 when you have installed a puppet Western regime there?

:IDIOT:

I am sorry, a wrong smile

:imbecile:

Ooops, I did it again! Sorry!!!

:mentaly retarded:

Now I am fine with all the smiles I miss!
                      Last edited by Serb; February 26, 2022, 19:41.

Comment

Und jetzt hör mir sehr genau zu!
                        Wenn Sie nicht mit uns in Frieden leben wollen, werden wir uns an alles erinnern, was Sie in Russland 1941-1945 getan haben.

Und wir werden dieses Mal sehr hart fragen!
                        Also halt besser deinen schmutzigen Mund zu!
                        Und lebe mit uns in Frieden!

Comment

Shut up Serb.

"

Comment

Solange wir noch Geduld haben!
                            Last edited by Serb; February 26, 2022, 16:55.

Comment

Verstehen?

Comment

Bis Sie uns endgültig rausgeschmissen haben!
                                Won't be long now
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X