No announcement yet.

President Zelensky is a hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you dried your pants already since 1945?

Comment

• New Russian anthem : and I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• The Russian anthem is forever, as any great music!
        So you can keep suck it!

Comment

• Comment

• The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Comment

• Crap!

Comment

• It fits you and your tough army... on foot.

Comment

• It fits your wet dreams, Bob...

Comment

• Graffiti, found in Paris:

Source:
                    https://twitter.com/Soschnell/status...98261932285961

The beauty, as she toughens it out ... as Putin would have said
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 6, 2022, 11:09.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Your links do not work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        Your links do not work.
                        Then you have to thank your President Putin for this ...
                        it is on Twitter and, as you know, Putin banned Twitter in Russia, because he is afraid of people informing themselves outside of the Propaganda bubble he created
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

it is on Twitter and, as you know, Putin banned Twitter in Russia, because he is afraid of people informing themselves outside of the Propaganda bubble he created
                          I can confirm that your link to twitter works here in Australia. Presumably because we have not banned twitter.

Comment

• It'll work pretty much everywhere except Russia.

I imagine Russians are used to things that don't work though.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Yes - including themselves.
                              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Ok! Was it earlier or later than you have banned RT in your country?

Comment

Working...
                                X