X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enormous convoy of Russian of vehicles destroyed outside of Kharkiv:
    "

Comment

• There have been a fair number of videos like that. Almost all trucks are out a few APCs. No tanks though.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
        Enormous convoy of Russian of vehicles destroyed outside of Kharkiv:
        https://twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/stat...87804936118277
        Yeah, right! You forgot to mention that the entire Russian army has already been destroyed several times by the glorious Ukranian freedom fighters since their struggle began in 2014!

Comment

• The Russian army is a paper tiger. Threatening nukes is all you guys have left.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Isn't it your puppet clown hero Zelensky who is screaming for mercy now?

Comment

• Oh please. A "B" Team army has held you off now for 11 days. I fully expect your army to turn to indiscriminate shelling next.

They didn't greet you with flowers did they?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                They are basically indiscriminate shelling. They almost accidentally took out a large nuclear plant near the Russian border.

• Serb
                Serb commented
                Editing a comment
                It is the third out four Ukranian nuclear power plants we took under our control, you idiot!

• This must be truly embarrassing for you. To paraphrase Marcellus Wallace - That's just pride ****ing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                Oh please. A "B" Team army has held you off now for 11 days. I fully expect your army to turn to indiscriminate shelling next.
                A "C" Team army has held you for a week in Iraq before you even make a single step forward into their territory. You were just bombing them for a week without a single advance.
                A "B" Team army has held you for 78 days in Serbia and you didn't make an inch advancement into their territory after your NATO's bloody butching campaign of 1999.

So now you are lecturing us how to fight with minimum casualties among the civilians?

REALLY?!!!

They didn't greet you with flowers did they?
                Like I've said - half of them did, the Nazi half of them will do, when realize that their resistance is futile and start begging for mercy.

Comment

• We're talking about Ukraine and your inability to beat them. Focus.

Comment

• Is "whataboutism" a party game in Russia? Do you get together with friends to play?

Comment

This must be truly embarrassing for you. To paraphrase Marcellus Wallace - That's just pride ****ing with you.

You and your puppet lackey were hiting in all propaganda drums about how Ukranians have defeated Russian army several times since 2014 about how many Russian invasions they have reppeled and how long and bloody for Russia this conflict will be, if she dares to actually invade Ukraine.

And now, when we are finally there, the best you can do is to wine about us being so slow in crushing your mad dog?

The samwe sh!t you were saying in 2008.

A FKN PATHETIC LOOSERS!

Comment

• You broke your treaty and invaded Crimea in 2014. Ukraine, like most of your former "friends" learned that you can't be trusted and prepared for the next time. In 8 years they managed to create an army that has inflicted serious damage on your poorly motivated, poorly trained, and terribly ineffective army.

Paper tiger.

Comment

• 11 days in and Russia still doesn't have air superiority. That's truly pathetic.

Comment

This must be truly embarrassing for you. To paraphrase Marcellus Wallace - That's just pride ****ing with you.
                            I will paraphrase Serb then:

- You are a f*cking Western brainwashed zombie idiot!

Comment

You broke your treaty and invaded Crimea in 2014. Ukraine, like most of your former "friends" learned that you can't be trusted and prepared for the next time. In 8 years they managed to create an army that has inflicted serious damage on your poorly motivated, poorly trained, and terribly ineffective army.

Paper tiger.

Comment

Working...
                              X