No announcement yet.

Classic Headlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon updates Alexa after AI assistant tells 10-year-old to put penny into electrical plugs

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

10,000 bees join protest in Chile, 7 police officers stung

Four beekeepers were detained after protesting in front of Chile’s presidential palace in Santiago on Monday, according to local officials, with seven police officers stung during the demonstrations.
      Blah

Comment

South Carolina woman accused of biting paramedic's groin

I don't know if she was hungry or horny.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Taliban orders shop owners to remove heads of mannequins
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          South Carolina woman accused of biting paramedic's groin

I don't know if she was hungry or horny.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Just another day in America but for non-Americans this headline fits the theme of the thread.

Texas toddler gets gun in car, shoots mother and sibling southwest of Fort Worth
            Last edited by Wezil; January 6, 2022, 12:40.

Comment

Man Falls In Love With Robot And Hopes To Marry Her

Some people need to get out more...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

"Hamilton neighbourhood covered after plant malfunction sends 'beans raining down'"
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Goldfish trained to drive cars on land

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The documentary series 'American Dad' covered this 15 years ago.

• Wezil
                    Wezil commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol, I don't watch American Dad but I'm pretty sure it isn't a documentary.

Let me guess - Goldfish driving a car down the street? If they did it right it would be an AMC Pacer.

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Klaus, on 'American Dad' was an East German defector whose brain was transplanted into a goldfish.

Pokémon Go: Police fired for chasing Snorlax instead of robbers

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Maybe it was a criminal Snorlax
                    Blah

Comment

A man's failure to tip a bartender led to his arrest in the burning of a Key West, Florida, landmark buoy.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

850-pound pot brownie brings new meaning to "getting baked"

Comment

• Ming
                          Ming commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sign me up...

You can't make this kind of stuff up...

Animal Sacrifice Sees Drunk Priest Allegedly Behead Man Instead of Goat
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Wezil
                          Wezil commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oops! I hate it when that happens.

Czech singer dies after getting Covid deliberately

She wanted to get "immunity".. I guess it worked as she'll never get Covid again.

Comment

• Ming
                          Ming commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Darwin in action...

• Wezil
                          Wezil commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It is some kind of stupid to deliberately seek out a deadly contagious disease.

I can understand not getting vaxxed and hoping to avoid the virus (still stupid but I at least get where they are coming from) but this woman took the game to the next level.
                      Working...
                      X