Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Egbert View Post

A vaccine trains your body to produce the antibodies needed to fight off a particular disease. It does not give a 100% unconditional guarantee that you are completely safe from that particular disease. Vaccination significantly reduces your chances of coming down with that particular disease. The definition has not changed.
    I don't make things up.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, mRNA vaccine is a new technology. It works differently, teaching your immune system how to fight off specific infections without relying on the "small dose of the disease" approach used in traditional vaccine technology. So yeah, the old descriptions don't describe the new system and needed to change -- much like the "right to bear arms" did not anticipate the existence of WMDs.

But count on Kid to think everything is an evil plot. Sigh.

I swear, if Trump had won the election, you would be calling this the greatest technology in medical science and giving DJT all the credit. The fact is, this (mRNA messaging to the immune system) has been in development for years. And it works.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

i don't make things up.

You do it ALL THE TIME.
    Even just previously... "Oh you me the fact that the guy you voted for lied to the people, saying that you aren't going to die if you get vaxxed?"... and then you were even dumb enough to post a link to the video that proves he didn't say it...

So if by chance you actually got lucky when you posted something that your masters told you too... that's just dumb luck because usually you just lie, blindly post propaganda from your masters, or just make things up.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Covidiots have shut down an In and Out Burger for refusing to check people's papers.

Comment

• Associated Press fake fact-checked Project Veritas and used a strowman argument to defame them, which is against the law.

This is the kind of fact-checks that JR falls for all the time and he uses them.

Comment

• Well... you don't even care about fact... so you fall for everything.
          You still claiming your master won the election like a good sheep?
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Navy is refusing to give SEALs religious exemptions.

Comment

• They are threatening to kick them out of SEALs. **** the military. No one should join.

Comment

• giblets
                giblets commented
                Editing a comment
                Good idea!

• It's there choice to not get vaccinated... and it's the military's choice to throw them out if they don't.
              FREEDOM OF CHOICE FOR EVERYBODY.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If this isn't cult bull**** idk what is.

CDC boss Walensky says schools should keep mask mandates even if kids are vaccinated

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky urged Americans not to become 'complacent'

By Julia Musto | Fox News

Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky said Wednesday that schools should keep mask mandates, even if children are vaccinated.

Walensky, speaking at a White House COVID-19 team briefing, urged that even as cases decline following a surge of the highly transmissible delta variant, Americans must not become complacent ahead of the winter months.

"First, we're really encouraged as we watch the COVID-19 cases come down from this delta surge, in this very moment," Walensky said. "But, we all know that respiratory viruses … tend to thrive in winter months and colder weather. So, right now is not the time, as cases are coming down, to become complacent because we do know colder weather is ahead of us and we need to do all that we can – including vaccinating those 66 million people who have not yet been vaccinated – all we can in our prevention measures and our vaccination efforts to make sure that we don't become complacent during this period of time."

Walensky also said that the administration will be working to "scale-out pediatric vaccination" after authorization from the Food and Drug Administration and recommendations from CDC experts.

"It will take some time and as I just noted, as we head into these winter months we know we cannot be complacent. We also know that from previous data that schools that have had masks in place were three-and-a-half times less likely to have school outbreaks requiring school closure. So, right now we are going to continue to recommend masks in all schools for all people in those schools and we will look forward to scaling out pediatric vaccination during this period of time," she said.

School mask requirements have seen some pushback from parents and a New Hampshire judge on Wednesday dismissed a request to stop enforcing a mask-wearing policy in Rockingham County school districts.
                Video
                The White House announced Wednesday that children aged 5 to 11 would be able to get a Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 shot in just a matter of weeks.

Federal regulators will reportedly meet to weigh the safety and effectiveness of distributing low-dose shots to the roughly 28 million children in that age group.

As to school vaccination requirements, White House COVID-19 response coordinator Jeff Zients said that decisions would be made at the state and local level, noting that "school vaccination requirements have been around for decades."

Comment

• Gee... Kid is against keeping our children as safe as possible...
                  I guess his masters told him to post this.
                  Sheep.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Husband regrets anti-vaxx stance as pregnant wife lies in a coma 1,200 km from home
                    'Obviously, I was wrong ... this is a life-saving measure'

A former self-described anti-vaxxer says he regrets not listening to the science as his pregnant wife lies in a medically-induced coma 1,200 kilometres from home.

Now, he's speaking out in the hope he can convince other vaccine-hesitant people to change their minds before it's too late.

A former self-described 'anti-vaxxer' says he regrets not listening to the science as his wife lies in a medically induced coma 800 kilometres from home. 

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Noam Chomsky said that the unvaccinated should be isolated and not given any food. Man, some of his ideas were spot on even though he was always a radical leftist. I guess if you continue to be a leftist then you eventually become a devil. You just continue down that path.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dude, he's 92. No one cares what Chomsky is babbling about. He hasn't been relevant for decades.

• dannubis
                        dannubis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Trump actually locked immigrant children up and refused to give them proper shelter for weeks. You didn't seem to have a problem with that. ****ing brainless hypocrite.

• Blah blah blah... leftist... Devil... Dems are bad... Blah Blah Blah
                      Still posting what your masters are telling you too...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Blah blah blah... leftist... Devil... Dems are bad... Blah Blah Blah
                        Still posting what your masters are telling you too...
                        So you're just fine with that?

Comment

• Devil vaxxine cult member that is ok with animal abuse and segregation drove into protesters.

Comment

Working...
                          X