Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake audience ratings.

Amazon-owned IMDB steps in to prop up audience rating of Fauci documentary

Citing "unusual voting activity," the film reference site says it's applying "alternate weighting calculation" to friendly portrait of polarizing COVID czar "to preserve the reliability of our rating system."
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• a study of 12-15 age boys shows a 4-6x chance of vaccine related heart inflammation than covid hospitalization, 86% of the boys with the problem required hospital care.

Comment

• Colin Powell dies from Covid, fully vaccinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Colin Powell dies from Covid, fully vaccinated.
          Your point?
          MOST of the people that are dying are unvaccinated...
          But then again, we are used to you just cherry picking and posting whatever your masters tell you to.
          That's what good sheep do...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The point is obvious.

Comment

• What... that people that are vaccinated can still die. Well DUH. Anybody with a brain knows that.
              But the real fact is that most of the people that die from Covid are NOT vaccinated.
              But we know you don't give a damn about actual facts.
              All you want to do is post what your masters tell you to.
              Sheep

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's funny that you get so upset when someone says that a vaccinated person died from Covid.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He was 84 years old. He died from complications from Covid-19, his family said on Facebook. But Powell also had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response, according to a source.
                  It's funny how you make it sound like Covid was the only factor in his death.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It would be funny if that actually happened and you didn't make it up.

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It absolutely happened. I mourn the death of General Powell, a true American hero and patriot.

Powell was fully vaccinated, but immuno-compromised because he had multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that can blunt the body's immune response to the vaccine. Powell's chief of staff said he also had Parkinson's disease. So, 84 with multiple comorbidities. Which is why his tragic death says exactly nothing about the vaccine in general.

It's funny that you get so upset when someone says that a vaccinated person died from Covid.

You seem to be the one that thinks that somebody that died from Covid after being vaccinated makes some grand point.
                I simply asked what you point was, since people die from Covid all the time. And anybody with a brain already knows it.
                The facts haven't changed. You have a far higher risk of dying or being hospitalized if you are not vaccinated.

But if you want to think that this is some huge deal and important that everybody knows an old guy who was vaccinated had died...
                it must be what your masters are telling you to do, because the rest of us already knows it happens.
                Sheep
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The fake news says that vaccinated people don't die from Covid. You know that.

Comment

• Why doesn't the fake news talk about how he lied about WMD to the UN? Oh yeah, he disapproved of Trump so it's all good.

Comment

Why doesn't the fake news talk about how he lied about WMD to the UN? Oh yeah, he disapproved of Trump so it's all good.
                      If you were paying attention, you would have noticed many traditional news outlets using headlines referencing Powell helping lie us into the Iraq War in announcing his death at the Mayo Clinic.
                      When I turned on my comp this morning, 2 of the first 3 headlines I saw included it. Chicago Tribune, first paragraph:

WASHINGTON — Colin Powell, the barrier-breaking soldier and diplomat who served Democratic and Republican presidents in war and peace but whose sterling reputation was stained by his faulty claims to justify the U.S. war in Iraq, died Monday of COVID-19 complications. He was 84.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

If you were paying attention, you would have noticed many traditional news outlets using headlines referencing Powell helping lie us into the Iraq War in announcing his death at the Mayo Clinic.
                        When I turned on my comp this morning, 2 of the first 3 headlines I saw included it. Chicago Tribune, first paragraph:
                        That's really condemning. It's almost like saying he struggled with alcohol or something. He should have been in prison.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Dude, it's a death announcement. Get a fvcking grip.

The fake news says that vaccinated people don't die from Covid. You know that.
                        No they don't... they just report the REAL FACTS that those that are vaccinated are far more less likely to die.
                        But you will continue to sprout the BS that you masters tell you to
                        Sheep
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

No they don't... they just report the REAL FACTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

No they don't... they just report the REAL FACTS that those that are vaccinated are far more less likely to die.
                            But you will continue to sprout the BS that you masters tell you to
                            Sheep
                            "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be in an ICU. You're not going to be hospitalized, and you're not going to die."
                            - The mashed potato brains that you voted for.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "And Mexico will pay for it."
                              -Donald J. Trump
                          Working...
                          X