No announcement yet.

politics thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was about Liz Cheney calling a lie a lie, which doesn't go down well in the GOP these days.

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      thumbs up to the espn cameraman tonight doing the astros yanks game. He caught a young blond leaning over the railing bearing her cleavage to the world
      Where can I watch this?

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        i dont know, somebody might have uploaded it to utube but thats unlikely

I just thought it was amusing, they must scout the crowd looking for photogenic people and she made their list

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

Is it a dessert pizza? I've had chocolate/fruit 'pizza' served with ice cream. Really just a large tart with a dough crust.
      No, this is literally taking a normal pizza and adding crime fraiche.

Attached Files
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

An abomination indeed
        Blah

Comment

Pizza... this isn't a political thread, it's about religion
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I just had a nice City Pizza Istanbul (from Dr. Oetker) with Sucuk
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I like Papa Murphys, they make, I bake, and I can add my own stuff

chicken and bacon stuffed with garlic sauce instead of tomato sauce, gonna have some tonight

Comment

Bill Maher trashed Trump and gave Biden the credit for declining covid deaths

Meanwhile Democrats are attacking Asian Americans and Trump is getting the blame

Comment

I have lentils and zuchini for lunch and now you made me want to cook a pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    I just had a nice City Pizza Istanbul (from Dr. Oetker) with Sucuk
                    If you ever go to a greek asia minor restaurant (or I guess turksih too) order a yaourtlou.
                    Don't know how it is in other languages but it is essentially greek yogurt with sish kebab and various spices and contiments

That's what they eat in heaven all the time

the freshness and gentle texture of the yogurt perfectly balances out the spicy taste of the kebab and it is an amazing dish if done right

Comment

why didn't god make tasty food nutritious?

its almost like god wants us to fall from grace

anyone hear if the chinese rocket fell?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

anyone hear if the chinese rocket fell?
                        I'm guessing it will fall on some poor white kid in an orange parka somewhere in colorado

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Apparently it landed in the Indian Ocean... seems like a good excuse for a NUCLEAR response.

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you bastards

Sedition. About time.
                        Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keepers founder, indicted on seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges. January 6 Capitol riot penalty for sedition insurrection.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Anti-vaxxer Glenn Beck has a bad case of the COVID again. Let's hope he makes a quick recovery....
                          "

Comment

Senator Manchin will not vote to nuke the filibuster.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                            X