politics thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much winning I can't stand it.

A special grand jury will be impaneled in Georgia as part of the probe into whether former U.S. president Donald Trump and others broke the law by trying to pressure Georgia officials to throw out Joe Biden's presidential election victory.

Judges have approved a request for a special grand jury by the Georgia prosecutor who's investigating whether former U.S. president Donald Trump and others broke the law by trying to pressure Georgia officials to throw out Joe Biden's presidential election victory.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Meanwhile the "patriots" at Fox are cheering on Putin in the Ukraine situation.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        That may be the single weirdest thing in all this -- the embrace of Putin by lifelong red-baiters.
        And all because they think that's what will keep Donny happy.
        So weird.
        Last edited by -Jrabbit; January 25, 2022, 00:26.

"Republicans pointed out that many of the red states' changes Democrats complain about leave in place far more permissive voting rules than those in some blue states.

Georgia allows 17 days of early voting, compared to nine days in New York, home of Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. President Joe Biden’s home state of Delaware did not allow any days for early voting in the last election."

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Classic distract-a-cat technique. "Hmm, people are worried about the new law empaneling partisan vote-counters with the right to override inconvenient election results. Let's ignore the question and see if we can distract them with Delaware state laws."

Focus, man.
        Last edited by -Jrabbit; January 25, 2022, 15:24.

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not familiar with that law, do you have a link? There were allegations in 2020 polling witnesses on behalf of the GOP were blocked from witnessing.

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        I was referencing your quoted line, "no early voting in Delaware."

And dude, anyone can say anything, with or without any actual evidence, and it qualifies as an "allegation."

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      Meanwhile the "patriots" at Fox are cheering on Putin in the Ukraine situation.
      Sure they are.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Sure they are.
        Yeah, I know right?

It's sad that they are more than happy to sacrifice Ukraine if it makes Biden look bad.

Comment

Yeah, I know right?

It's sad that they are more than happy to sacrifice Ukraine if it makes Biden look bad.
          Get off the fake news sir.

Comment

Fox is fake news? I know you guys are upset with them for not being nutso enough but I thought they were a reliable source for you. I stand corrected.

Comment

They consider anything that disagrees with them FAKE NEWS.
              And they will consider any Trump Lie as fact.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Confession of a guilty pleasure.

I love trolling the magats in the Fox comment section. It's like catching fish in a barrel as the stupid level is extremely high there but I just can't resist.

It's not the same here. Kid needs some help on his side else it's just a pile on.

Comment

Fox is fake news? I know you guys are upset with them for not being nutso enough but I thought they were a reliable source for you. I stand corrected.
                  You're like red flag CNN viewer. They are always complaining about FOX news, making false accusations. I don't defend FOX, but it's obvious that you watch CNN.

Comment

I check out both Fox and CNN on a regular basis. I also refer to news sources around the world. I like a variety of perspectives.

Comment

I don't lean "crazy" so I understand how that may confuse you.

Comment

I check out both Fox and CNN on a regular basis. I also refer to news sources around the world. I like a variety of perspectives.
                        I mean you either now CNN is fake news or your don't. If you watch it and don't know it's fake news. ....

Comment

I think CNN is pretty bad sometimes and I was happy when the Cuomo kid got axed for his lack of integrity. He deserved it.

That said, Fox is a whole other pile of steaming poo. Reminds me of the National Enquirer. Fox is very entertaining though - It's like a trip to the Bizzaro Zoo.

Comment

Again... to Kid, anything that disagrees with Trump is fake news... regardless of what network it is on
                            And only Trump's lies are real news... regardless of what network they are on.
                            That's all you need to know.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X