No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right after Biden announced his plan to force people to wear a mask under penalty of law he was caught on camera not social distancing and not wearing a mask
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Your point... it isn't a law is it?
      Just look at pictures of Biden Events and Trump Super Spreader Events.
      Enough Said.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Right after Biden announced his plan to force people to wear a mask under penalty of law he was caught on camera not social distancing and not wearing a mask

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Everyone who's seen President Trump's COVID-19 plan says it's tremendous.
          But there may be lotsa rounding errors in it.

Blah

Comment

• I said it in jest that we should all wear masks everywhere but now it's mandatory

I suppose special exceptions apply like doing a moonwalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Your point... it isn't a law is it?
              Just look at pictures of Biden Events and Trump Super Spreader Events.
              Enough Said.
              He only wears a mask when he thinks the cameras are on. You want to be forced to wear a mask when that ******* doesn't have to?

Comment

• The VP doesn't have it easy these days. First he had a fly on his head, now his staff is affected by virus woes.
                Blah

Comment

He only wears a mask when he thinks the cameras are on. You want to be forced to wear a mask when that ******* doesn't have to?
                  Coming from a Trumpette, that's funny...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Coming from a Trumpette, that's funny...
                    I don't want to be forced to wear a mask when Trump doesn't have to and Trump isn't trying to force people to wear a mask. What are you talking about? This is why you think he's colluding with all these foreign leaders.

Comment

I don't want to be forced to wear a mask when Trump doesn't have to and Trump isn't trying to force people to wear a mask. What are you talking about? This is why you think he's colluding with all these foreign leaders.
                      Just more BS... please point out where I've said that masks and colluding with foreign leaders are related... oh that's right, you can't.

Most experts agree that wearing masks help contain the virus and will save lives.
                      Biden want's a mask mandate... while Trump doesn't.
                      So I guess Trump is the one that doesn't care about American lives
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No. He's not a tyrant like Biden and Fauci who don't even wear masks unless a camera is on.

Comment

• Blah Blah Blah...
                          One candidate supports something that will save lives while Trump makes fun of people that wear masks.
                          Just typical of Trump's total lie that it's just going to go way.
                          But I guess you don't care about American lives either.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Don't blame Trump for causing division when you're forcing probably half the nation to wear a mask when they don't want to.

Comment

• Gee.. plenty of people hate seat belts. But it's the law, and people know it saves lives, and they wear them.
                              But for this, it's even more important because unlike seat belts, this effects OTHER PEOPLE as well.
                              By not wearing a mask, you risk others and not just yourself.

So again, I guess you don't care about American lives, just like Trump
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kid, I'm saying this because I like you.
                                Masks save lives.

We are knee deep in **** with the coronavirus, it's not a question of opinion.

Here in Greece masks are 100% obligatory with a fine penalty but if the people are not convinced, would you think the measure will work? It will not.

France has completely lost control and is runnign behind the virus with curfews, masks whatever, to try and save lives.

in Rome, some people (the exrteme right wing) are punching policemen in the face and throwing molotovs agaisnt the curfew.

The truth is, the world is knee deep in **** with the coronavirus and there is no credible way out yet

Comment

Working...
                                X