No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China is still blocking scientists from going into China to study the origin of the virus.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      You people have ****ed this country with your tyranny. One year of this bull**** is too much. I won't stand for it.
      "You people"....
      One American dying every 33 seconds from a disease that a bunch of morons is helping to spread, while they follow a ranting lunatic who does nothing... Four years of this BS is too much, and that's why Trump lost.
      Looking forward to a Government which actually cares about the people... Good riddance...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They don't give a F about you.

Comment

• Well we know Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself... so I'll take my chances with a President who will at least try to do something to help slow this virus down, instead of doing nothing but pouting like Trump
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's not a contest.

The Democrats have an agenda and I'm not down with it, at all.

Comment

• No... it's not a contest... AMERICANS ARE DYING, one every 33 seconds. And Trump has done nothing to slow it down and protect American lives.

But.. it seems like the majority of Americans weren't down on Trump's agenda... Because he got tossed out of office.
              So now it's time to give the Democrats their shot, whether you like it or not, it's reality.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Interesting little tweet :

Why a SARS-CoV-2 variant that's 50% more transmissible would in general be a much bigger problem than a variant that's 50% more deadly. A short thread
                The same happens if there are larger superspreader events, but since it's science and math, then Kiddy probably will call it fake news invented by the chinese and promoted by dems.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  No... it's not a contest... AMERICANS ARE DYING, one every 33 seconds. And Trump has done nothing to slow it down and protect American lives.

But.. it seems like the majority of Americans weren't down on Trump's agenda... Because he got tossed out of office.
                  So now it's time to give the Democrats their shot, whether you like it or not, it's reality.
                  Well this is a repeated lie. You keep lying so I say you just push your agenda just like Biden obviously does.

And no I will not comply. I'll be countering you.

Comment

• I have a simple agenda... SAVE AMERICAN LIVES
                    Your agenda also seems simple... I WANT MY COMFORT AND SCREW everybody else.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      I have a simple agenda... SAVE AMERICAN LIVES
                      Your agenda also seems simple... I WANT MY COMFORT AND SCREW everybody else.
                      If that we so you wouldn't constantly repeat the fake news lies that the fake media (with an agenda) repeats.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        Interesting little tweet :

The same happens if there are larger superspreader events, but since it's science and math, then Kiddy probably will call it fake news invented by the chinese and promoted by dems.
                        Are you trying to make people think that the Chinese and others aren't putting out disinformation? Because that's what the Chinese do.

Comment

Are you trying to make people think that the Chinese and others aren't putting out disinformation? Because that's what the Chinese do.
                          Nah, that would be believing in fake news - they are probably on par with Trump.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• You must not know anything about it.

Comment

If that we so you wouldn't constantly repeat the fake news lies that the fake media (with an agenda) repeats.
                              Gee... you used FAKE twice in the same sentence... you must feel you are really losing...

So which is fake... that Americans are dying... one about every 33 seconds (latest figures)
                              That covid continues to spread...
                              That practicing common sense things like wearing a mask, social distancing, avoiding large crowds, washing your hands can slow down the spread of the disease...

So which of these "fake news lies that the fake media repeats"... please enlighten us...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Is that how you show that you don't push the left-wing agenda?

Comment

Working...
                                X