• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like the Dead Parrot Sketch, just with people
    Blah

Comment

• A little girl said monsters were in her bedroom. It was 60,000 bees

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68924955
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Bee monsters
        Monster bees
        Blah

Comment

• Hey, it's May 1st, International Workers Day. Happy May Day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mayday Malone.png
Views:	58
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	9470460
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Is the Planet-of-the-Apes future in sight?

It is the first time a creature in the wild has been seen using a medicinal plant to treat a wound.

Blah

Comment

• Alligator visits bank drive-through, 'did not have an account'
              By Ben Hooper

May 7 (UPI) -- An unusual transaction was caught on camera at a Florida credit union when an alligator wandered into the drive-through lanes.

Addition Financial in Lake Mary shared a photo to social media showing the gator parked by the teller window at the credit union.

"Just a normal day in Florida," the post said. "Can we even blame this little guy for wanting in on our 5 star service?"

A video of the encounter features commentary from a teller.

"Man, welcome to Florida where you go to work and casually see alligators just chillin' at your job," the teller says.

Addition Financial said in a statement to WOFL-TV that the gator was turned away from the financial institution because it "did not have an account with us."​
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looks like he's smiling friendly. Probably has some meal in sight
                Blah

Comment

• My wedding was upstaged by a creepy woman who identifies as a cat
                The bride didn’t find it hiss-terical.

A woman pretending to be a cat dramatically interrupted a wedding ceremony.

A woman had her outdoor wedding nearly ruined when an uninvited woman pretending to be a cat — with a “kitty mask,” ears, fake tail and all — crawled on her hands and knees behind the lakefront altar.

At first, bride Mistique Morris of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, thought the odd human-cat “creature” was just a cow in the distance. But as the 24-year-old walked down the aisle, things took a turn fur the worse.

“The one thing that was frustrating was that a lot of people were paying more attention to her than me!” Morris told Kennedy News. “I’m only getting married once!”​
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X