No announcement yet.

In Other News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, under Texas law, a man could rape a woman, and then turn her in for a $10,000 reward if she tries to have an abortion?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• He could sue her and anyone else involved for a $10,000 reward. Yes.

Comment

• And the 'damages' award doesn't count as income for tax or other purposes (like, child support)?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
          He could sue her and anyone else involved for a $10,000 reward. Yes.
          At least 10k

And if he loses, he doesn't have to pay her (or anyone else involved) judicial fees.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• So, I've had a Jan 01, 1970 join date here for quite a while...

I just received a confirmation from the local public swimming pool for a future booking:

Enrollment in Pan Am Pool - Lap Swim (# 127274)
            Enrollment Effective Date: December 30, 1899
            Meeting Dates: September 14, 2021
            Tuesday from 12:45pm to 2:45pm
            Other than bolding, I did not alter the content.
            I really need a bigger pension.
            Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 9, 2021, 20:39.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I bet that only a daily dose of zinc and hydroxysomething can keep a man healthy for so long
              Blah

Comment

• So what time is the Trump swearing-in ceremony tomorrow? I'm at a football match @ 3 pm central time, but don't want to miss it.

Comment

• Egbert
                  Egbert commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Surely they will interrupt the match to broadcast the ceremony?
                  So you don't miss out on anything.

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those brave, brave Trump supporters. Even though they know 100% of those arrested for the January 7th non-insurrection were ANTIFA and BLM (I read it on 'Poly so it must be true), they are fighting for their freedom!

And don't call me Shirley.

• Egbert
                  Egbert commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Everything on Poly is true!

• To celebrate the umpteenth return of Trump, Disney is planning a special StarWars release:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SW_T.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	9424384

Blah

Comment

• Mountain Goat Kills Grizzly Bear
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The Goat of Doom
                    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                      China brand sparks backlash for "welcome to hell" kid's shirt
                      Originally posted by BBC

A popular Chinese clothing brand has apologised for producing a shirt for children with phrases such as "welcome to hell" and "let me touch you" on it.
                      Major brand JNBY has since pulled the item, which also features images of the Grim Reaper.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• At least they're friendly when welcoming kids to hell, so it will teach them good manners...
                        Blah

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	7ne8k1fvgdp71.jpg?width=736&auto=webp&s=5a11939d6bd4e311e668a6f978e9eb1d94efc0f4.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	9424737

Comment

• Blah

Comment

• More practice at bull**** now.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X