Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Good thing it's a Gun Free Zone.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• It's too bad he didn't have a gun to fire back. Their bullets would have collided in mid-air and cancelled each other out.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns... but what if they are both bad guys? Or both good guys? Or both somewhat morally ambiguous? Or both good, but with vastly different definitions of 'good', like a 'good' Trump loving Evangelical, and a 'good' transsexual union shop steward?

• BARRIE, ON - After reading about the latest controversy surrounding the Catholic church, devout Satanist Damien Winslow is conflicted on whether or not his faith is doing enough of the devil’s work.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• "Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House"

Comment

• Hehe, who'd have thunketh?

Trump's 4 yrs sparked lotsa :HappyPutin: moments

Trump fanboys (and Russia) can still deny the above, of course, as fakenews (T) and "anti-russian propaganda" (P), so we will never get an official admission.

But it's no question Russia profited from the Trump chaos.
            Blah

Comment

• So, if you want to participate in an armed insurrection in Washington DC, remember it could COST YOU YOUR LIFE!!! Or, 2/3 of a year of it if you're white!
              The last idiot who tried something like this in Canada was shot dead by the sergeant-at-arms... and that was only seven years ago.
              A crane operator from Florida who breached the U.S. Senate chamber carrying a Trump campaign flag was sentenced Monday to eight months behind bars, the first punishment handed down for a felony charge in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and one that could help determine the severity of other sentences in hundreds of pending cases.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• it was neither armed or an insurrection, he wouldn't have gotten 8 months if it was

the author is Luke Harding, the guy who was spreading Steele dossier BS like the pee tape.

Comment

• Normally I would ignore that comment, in keeping with Ming's OP desire:
                  Consider this the place to post news stories that have nothing do with global pandemics, politics, racial tensions, and all those other depressing stories out there...
                  But I'll make an exception for this bullsh1t.

Jan. 6 in DC was totally an insurrection, Berz. We watched it on live TV. Listened and watched the build-up for a solid month. There was nothing grass-roots about it.

It may not have been well organized. It may have failed to overturn the election. But it was definitely an insurrection.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I remember being incredibly anxious about January 6.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I recall being in a rage, which has not ebbed much. Nazis got nothin' but nerve to speak up just six months later.

No pasarán

Comment

• I meant before January 6. I knew something was likely to happen, as did many people who were online. That the FBI/etc didn't is a failing on the level of 9/11.

Since January 6 I keep thinking about buying a rifle, not that I want it at home or would hope to ever use it outside of a shooting range.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• The urge to shoot Nazis is not going to lead anywhere good - but one certainly understands.

No pasarán

Comment

• The problem with group's like Antifa (which is a self declared communist revolutionary group) is they literally instruct their followers to lie and pretend everyone who is not them is some how a "Nazi". It is a deliberate tactic.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              I meant before January 6. I knew something was likely to happen, as did many people who were online. That the FBI/etc didn't is a failing on the level of 9/11.

Since January 6 I keep thinking about buying a rifle, not that I want it at home or would hope to ever use it outside of a shooting range.

JM
                              Many ranges offer to store weapons for a fee.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X