Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    This is probably as close as we'll get to a Trump concession speech.
    What he actually said...

"I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good..."
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally Trump's fault for any threats/abuse she experienced.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't make me repeat myself

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, you've basically been repeating yourself here for the past several years.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What he actually said...

"I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good..."
    Yeah...good.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• If this is it, I hope Trump makes a military alliance with Taiwan.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        You mean 'Formosa'?

• Trump distanced himself from Powell because what Powell is working on is going to take more time than he wants to take. So he'll probably try to get his case in PA heard by SCOTUS. If that doesn't end well then he will likely concede. Don't expect anything "presidential" though, because **** criminals.

Comment

• Patrick Byrne, the founder of Overstock.com, has come out as one of the experts working with Powell. They have a team of hackers and software engineers reverse engineering the machine fraud.

Comment

• Hmm, weeks after the election, random rich guy decides to fund a random effort based on "reverse engineering" rather than any actual evidence.

About Patrick Byrne

1. He holds a certificate from Beijing Normal University, has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chinese studies from Dartmouth College.
          2. He resigned as CEO of Overstock.com after his intimate affair with Russian spy Maria Butina was exposed.

If Patrick Byrne was a Democrat, you would be blowing your top at how obviously compromised he is.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            If Patrick Byrne was a Democrat, you would be blowing your top at how obviously compromised he is.
            No. That's a thing that you do. You do it so much its predictable, and sad because it's so weak. But at least you didn't use Wikipedia.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              "Hey, a China scholar who sleeps with Russian spies! Let's get HIM to help destroy our democracy!"

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              Joe Biden is paid off by China.

• 76 million voters now believe the system of elections in the US is corrupt enough to throw an election, even if the Supreme Court reverses it. That has never happened before. The implications are mind boggling. If Biden gets in, depend on this, things will change in ways you don't expect. Who knows? I do not. Never happened before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
              76 million voters now believe the system of elections in the US is corrupt enough to throw an election, even if the Supreme Court reverses it. That has never happened before. The implications are mind boggling. If Biden gets in, depend on this, things will change in ways you don't expect. Who knows? I do not. Never happened before.
              Good. The more the media tells them that the election system is secure the more they will understand that the media is lying.

Comment

• If they don't already know that, they are deeply stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                  If they don't already know that, they are deeply stupid.
                  The funny thing is the PBS did a special about election system insecurity right before the election. Then after the election they reported that the election system is secure. Maybe some people caught that and remembered what they saw before.

Comment

• Who knows? Somehow not surprised. Tell you what keeps coming into my mind, its Texas. Texas is not bound by the Union. Somehow they can choose to leave. Saw this story back in the '70s. What if they said screw this...and left the Union? How many would follow?

Comment

• Trump's lawsuit in PA has been approved for expedited review, meaning that it's going to SCOTUS.

Comment

• Ya, and lets say SCOTUS turns it around. Cali could jump off the left coast.

Comment

• I think if Pensy is tossed thaen Biden still has the (BS) 270, so he still wins.

Comment

Working...
                          X