Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force vet, firefighter, Republican voting for Biden because he was shot at with rubber bullets during a protest:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Vietnam / Afghanistan veteran with scathing criticism:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Why do you care so much about braindead's orgasms?

Comment

• Lots of resources being deployed to punish Trump’s enablers.

So far they seem stubborn and want to go down with the ship but you can see a few slips here and there that they are starting to distance themselves

Click image for larger version

Name:	jzglhqj1d9551.jpg?width=960&auto=webp&s=fe6c994ba6c27ae60548c5dddec009f6c53afd81.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	9391858

Comment

• Double digit leads in BOTH Florida and Michigan for Biden

This POS is going down

Americans you still need to VOTE

Take your damn country back

Comment

• Another great attack ad against Ivanka

Comment

• Ted Cruz grew a beard because someone said he looked like a fish monster.

Comment

• Maybe he really is a fish monster? I found nothing that sez fish monsters can't be senators.
                  Blah

Comment

• One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• https://globalnews.ca/news/7131017/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-arrested/

I wonder how odd the circumstances surrounding her suicide will be...

And why would this article end up in this thread?
                      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 2, 2020, 20:30. Reason: CNN links was very spammy. This one isn't.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Maybe he really is a fish monster? I found nothing that sez fish monsters can't be senators.
                        The fish monster needs to be a US citizen to be in the Senate.

Comment

• I haven't seen his birth certificate
                          Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ted Cruz really does have a Canadian birth certificate. Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary Alberta.

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          I haven't seen his birth certificate
                          He will release it shortly after he has released his tax returns
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Happy 4th of July!!!

Remember Sleepy Joe & Pocahontas don't want you to have FUN! They don't want you to hold on to lit firecrackers, or stuff them down your pants because THEY HATE LIBERTY!

The lamestream libtard media don't want celebratory gunfire because they HATE GUNS AND FREEDOM!!!

Everyone should fire their guns in the air tonight to show they love America and our confederate forefathers.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Why doesn't Donald J Trump wear a facemask?

He's a bare-faced liar.

Comment

Working...
                              X