This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Not a defense of Trump - even Jesus told the adulteress to sin no more - but an indictment of the Democrats criticizing him when their house is made of glass. Who said a travel ban would stop the spread? The goal was to delay the spread so we could find treatments as a bridge to a vaccine should one be needed.
    You were, and still are, defending Trump's travel ban.

It did not work. It was obvious it would not work.

As for who said it would stop ... Trump was up there claiming the 15 cases would go to 0 and that this whole thing would disappear like a miracle. He was wrong. His Sinophobia lead him to do something ineffectual, trust too much in it, and not do the things that should have been done to prepare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      A number of countries banned travel from China, including other Asian countries. And when Trump banned travel from continental Europe Biden was lecturing him about ineffective travel bans.
      Donald Trump is President. It's his job to make decisions on those issues - hopefully based on expert intelligence and analysis.

Joe Biden is just a candidate. It's his job to play politics with issues. Now, think back. Remember how Trump (and the other GOP candidates) spent all his time during 2016 election year taking uninformed potshots at everything Obama did and said? Well, guess what! Now Trump is in office and the tables are turned. But unlike Obama, Trump can't take the heat. He's a whining little b1tch.

Pelosi? Give me a break. She was trying to help SF Chinatown during Chinese New Year, nothing more - because business was off 70%. That was Sunday, Feb 23 - weeks before any city in the US was locked down. At that time, there were 35 total cases and had been 0 deaths in the US. If a GOP rep had done that for his local business community at that time, Trump would have hailed him as a hero.

Look, you don't have to like Biden. I certainly don't. But dude, get some perspective.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Berzerker, you are out of line and are offending everybody in the thrade. Maybe it's time to change your perspective a little bit?
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• The Lincoln Project got Trump to rant about them at 1AM this morning, then another rant this afternoon after getting huge press coverage for their ad LOL. Ending up raising $1 million for them in one day lol

Pro trolling.

The Lincoln Project, which is run by Republican operatives who oppose President Donald Trump, raised $1 million after the president ripped the group on Twitter this week.

They comin 4 yeh Trumpy
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If they supported the Republican party up until the point Trump took over they are just as evil.

Comment

• I’m willing to give them a break if they are atoning for their previous sins. People can sometimes see the light as they get new information or have a changing experience.

On the other hand, my theory is that Trump tried to hit Kellyanne and this is her husband’s way of getting back at him. I can’t stand her as she has her own ethical issues, but I don’t think she’s the type who would put up with Trump’s kind of womanizing.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

You were, and still are, defending Trump's travel ban.

It did not work. It was obvious it would not work.

As for who said it would stop ... Trump was up there claiming the 15 cases would go to 0 and that this whole thing would disappear like a miracle. He was wrong. His Sinophobia lead him to do something ineffectual, trust too much in it, and not do the things that should have been done to prepare.

Yes, I defend the travel ban. What I said was "but Democrats" was not a defense of Trump. If he said it would stop the virus, he was wrong. But nobody here made that argument and it aint relevant to the alleged effectiveness of a travel ban.

Comment

• My girls just wrecked him today. Walked off the stage. The dude was Tweeting over 100 posts just the other day. When the f does he have time to do that? What a coward. Please quit already and let the adults take over.

But muh rights bruh

Comment

• He's been blaming China for weeks but a reporter decides to play the race card to draw attention to herself.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FTFY: He's been blaming China for weeks so a reporter decided to show how he plays the race card to distract attention away from his incompetence.

• Donald J Trump said he's been taken hydroxychloroquine for the last 2 weeks...
                    He didn't mention that the hydroxychloroquine his doctor is giving him is chewable, orange flavoured, and looks like Wilma Flintstone.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Wasn't he more a fan of disinfectant
                      Blah

Comment

• Compromise ... he can take OxyClean.

Comment

• Looks like Corporal Bonespurs is trying to make his own Purple Heart medal.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Pat Tillman died in a friendly fire incident.

Comment

• China f'ed the world and lied about it. If the US govt did that I'd be embarrassed for my country and we already have plenty to be ashamed about.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I remember when a US president resigned... If only Nixon had FOXNews. And millions of Americans didn't die because of Watergate.

Still waiting for the Obamagate info...
                            Working...
                            X