X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because he's been wearing a mask this whole time *X-files theme*

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
      Trump seems to deliberately target and provoke the lefties and the woke crowd. Their reaction seems to play into his hands.

Hillary describing Trump supportets as deplorables ead good for Trump and bad for Hillary. It portrayed her as condescending and allowed Trump to frame himself ad opposing these arrogant lefties.

SOC attacking Trump is hood for Trump because he can frame her as a loony lefty and frame himself as protecting America from loony lefties.

I sm not libingbin America fk I may er be mistaken. That is my impression of Trump.

I think Trump speaks to the emotions of his listeners and gives careful though to what he says. I think there is a method to his madness.
      You got it.

Trump makes a hyperbolic tweet. Liberals rush to fact-check. The right shuts the door on the trap.

This keeps working like a looney tunes cartoon.

Comment

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        Your reading may have been true even as recent of late 2019, but the ground has shifted underneath his feet. And it's not just the Lincoln Project doing it, there's multiple former GOP groups out there on the attack. Lincoln Project is the best in the election business and they are inside of the dude's head. He devoted 15 minutes of his Tulsa rally talking about how awesome it was that he could walk down a ramp and drink with one hand.

That is the opposite of being in control of the news cycle, that's being the responder while others have already taken the initiative away from you.

Trump's one-trick to get elected was to be as racist as possible. Racists, especially in the South, were mad because a black guy could be President, so Trump capitalized on the rage and copied the infamous Southern Strategy. "Make America Great Again" is just code for "Make America WHITE Again."

He's even doubling down and hoping his ill-fated attacks on NASCAR and support of Confederate traitor statues will earn him votes, but the entire landscape has shifted in favor of Black Lives Matter with even core Republicans fading away, leaving only the die hard racists. NASCAR (Southern blue collar white male demographic) rallied, and the narrative on Confederacy is now considered less of a "heritage" thing and now rightfully representing them as the traitors they were.

He's even losing seniors as well with his stupid COVID handling.

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        That may have been true even as recent of late 2019, but the ground has shifted underneath his feet. And it's not just the Lincoln Project doing it, there's multiple former GOP groups out there on the attack. Bruh even family members and hard core aholes like Bolton have turned. Lincoln Project is the best in the election business and just the most visible. They are inside of the dude's head. He devoted 15 minutes of his Tulsa rally talking about how awesome it was that he could walk down a ramp and drink with one hand.

That is the opposite of being in control of the news cycle, that's being the responder while others have already taken the initiative away from you.

Trump's one-trick to get elected was to be as racist as possible. Racists, especially in the South, were mad because a black guy could be President, so Trump capitalized on the rage and copied the infamous Southern Strategy. "Make America Great Again" is just code for "Make America WHITE Again."

He's even doubling down and hoping his ill-fated attacks on NASCAR and support of Confederate traitor statues will earn him votes, but the entire landscape has shifted in favor of Black Lives Matter with even core Republicans fading away, leaving only the die hard racists. NASCAR (Southern blue collar white male demographic) rallied, and the narrative on Confederacy is now considered less of a "heritage" thing and now rightfully representing them as the traitors they were.

He's even losing seniors as well with his stupid COVID handling.

I'd argue it's working since you came up with one of those "cutesy" GOP nicknames by talking about the Wilkes-Booth project.

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        I should also mention the GOP female voter is completely gone. Seniors are fading. That just leaves hard core racists. Conservatives are very slow to understand a changing landscape, they have just been SUPER LUCKY their opponent can't fight their way out of a paper bag. They are incredibly motivated and stubborn/ignorant, but there's not enough of them to go around this time.

• FOXNews (and others) seem to be doing a lot of editing to keep Donald J Trump out of the Epstein pedophilia scandal, editing photos, and writing informative articles that list celebrities tied to Epstein, but leave/edit out Trump.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Trump is a coward and a grifter. Prior to becoming PotUS, he was sued very regularly. While he threatens to sue often, he never does knowing the truth could come out. Same reason he will never appear before Congress under oath. He would need to keep track of his lies, which factcheckers have trouble keeping up with!

• Rashiminos
        Rashiminos commented
        Editing a comment
        That was almost entirely wrong, aside from the frequently sued part, lol

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Trump is a grifter and a coward. He is a con man. He is a rapist. He is probably a pedophile. He settles all the things he is 'innocent' of so he doesn't have to appear in court and lie under oath. In the last 3 years, he's been acting with immunity (far more than a PotUS is entitled to because of an enabling cabinet, Senate, and Supreme Court). He deserves to die in prison.

• True, but it's so many others as well -- Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Dershowitz, and many more. Supposedly about 1,000 named in deposition evidence via Epstein, with supposedly hundreds more rich/famous types about to be outed as Maxwell tries to cut a deal.

They better keep security cameras running 24/7 on her. With backups. All recording the live feed continuously. Because Ghislaine Maxwell is a dead woman walking.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'd guess that he's ****ed numerous underage humans
        and should probably be detained indefinitely for terrorist acts

luckily his kids are knee deep in ****
        like him
        so even if he ****ing aneurysms out early
        he can die knowing they get ****ed

what a stupid ****ing family

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          True, but it's so many others as well -- Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Dershowitz, and many more. Supposedly about 1,000 named in deposition evidence via Epstein, with supposedly hundreds more rich/famous types about to be outed as Maxwell tries to cut a deal.

They better keep security cameras running 24/7 on her. With backups. All recording the live feed continuously. Because Ghislaine Maxwell is a dead woman walking.
          Certain sections of the Internet are currently trying to figure out if Ghislaine Maxwell and the redditor maxwellhill are the same person or not.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            The same sections of the internet that are currently trying to figure out if the world is flat and if vaccines cause Judaism

• And Roger Stone is pardoned! Finally Justice. All members of the Trump Cartel need to be pardoned... can a President just make a standing blanket pardon for his family and friends?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Not pardoned; sentence commuted. Very important distinction.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Legally yes, but I could take your statement as dripping with sarcasm given the outcome is the same - he avoids jail. Plus, I've read about five different articles, and not one has explained the terms of the commuted sentence (e.g. if he serves the term if he re-offends, how long that lasts, what the "lesser penalty" is in place of jail time, etc).
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• No Dauphin, there's an important distinction: When pardoned, you lose the ability to plead the 5th (no self-incrimination), and thus can be compelled to testify against others (e.g., Trump). OTOH, commuting the sentence means Stone's 7 (!) convictions stand, allowing him to appeal for a new trial with all rights intact.

Plenty of explanations out there. Here's one of the pithier ones:

That’s kind of a drag for Stone. Why the second-class treatment of a commutation instead of a pardon? Wasn’t Stone important enough for a pardon?

But wait. Someone who gets a pardon can no longer invoke the Fifth Amendment as a justification for refusing to testify in court. If Stone were called in some other case, he’d be required to spill any beans he had. But if I understand the law correctly, a commutation is more limited. The conviction stands, and the possibility of putting yourself in further jeopardy remains. Thus your Fifth Amendment rights stand.

So if you wanted to help out a buddy, but you also wanted to make sure he couldn’t be forced to provide dangerous testimony in the future, commutation sure seems like the best bet, doesn’t it?
                You're welcome.

Comment

• I stand corrected.

So it’s Trump looking out for #1 again.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Smells more like #2...

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, totally. And now Stone will appeal his 7 convictions, in all likelihood.

• There is an upside: Commutation also means that, while the punishment is ended, tone's 7 convictions stand. So he's officially a felon, 7 times over.

Comment

• Tide has turned. Stick a fork in this orange chicken cause he's done:

Hi, my name is Josh and I live in North Carolina and I voted for Donald Trump — my bad, fam,” he begins, before explaining that this November will mark the first time “ever, ever” that he will vote for a Democrat. “If Joe Biden drops out and the DNC runs a tomato can, I will vote for the tomato can, because I believe the tomato can will do less harm than our current president.
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ule%20of%20Law
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Let me know when Trump supporters get on their knees and apologize for being the race that God made them, then we can talk about them being in a cult.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Let me know when Trump supporters start going into churches and threatening to have babies taken away from their mothers.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                        X