No announcement yet.

Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden could lie every day for the rest of his life and would never catch up to the number of verified lies that Trump has spewed since becoming president.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Trump doesn't keep repeating the same lie over and over again that anyone can do research on and debunk.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

People carrying tiki torches chanting "jews will not replace us" are white supremacists. Biden isn't lying.

Comment

He lacks the attention span for that.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            People carrying tiki torches chanting "jews will not replace us" are white supremacists. Biden isn't lying.
            Yes he is and so are you. You are a horrible racist liar.

Comment

There weren't "good people on both sides" because anyone who wasn't a racist would have been disgusted by people chanting "jews will not replace us" and left.

Comment

Also, Trump compared statues of Robert E. Lee to statues of Washington, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt. What a piece of sh!t.

Comment

Nazi Holocaust deniers lie about the Holocaust because they want people to argue with them. It's a historical fact that Trump said, "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis. They are horrible people." You are a ****ing racist.

Comment

Historical facts have never stopped Trump from just making **** up.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Historical facts have never stopped Trump from just making **** up.
                      Let's use a comparison. Obama said that he can't blame Rev Wright for being racist anymore than he can blame his grandmother for being racist. Now let's pretend that Obama never said that, but that Trump lied about Obama, saying that he did say that and that Obama is a Black Supremacist that encourages black people to kill white people.

That's not just lying. It's racism.

Comment

That would just be another example of Trump making **** up.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Even I would call that racist. That's sick and bad.

Comment

Kid is so thoroughly brainwashed by white nationalism that he actually thinks anyone who is against Trump must hate white people.

Comment

Some Democrats only care about the issues and don't call people white nationalists. You aren't them.

Comment

And many republicans only care about minority white rule and nothing about the issues.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X