No announcement yet.

Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren’t allowed to point out the implications of what someone said anymore! Doing so is an implication on what you said! And Im pointing that out, you racist!

Comment

• Broken_Erika
      Broken_Erika commented
      Editing a comment
      Implicationist!

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    You aren’t allowed to point out the implications of what someone said anymore! Doing so is an implication on what you said! And Im pointing that out, you racist!
    It's almost like no White Supremacist would ever shoot minorities unless Trump told an immigrant to leave the country and come back after they fix the country they came from.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's almost like no White Supremacist would ever shoot minorities unless Trump told an immigrant to leave the country and come back after they fix the country they came from.
      ... queue Kid saying leftist rhetoric causes these shootings in 3 ... 2 .... oh wait, already happened!

Comment

I don't know. The guy that shot at Republican Congressman said something on social media about Trump being a Russian agent. I don't know if that made him do it. I don't know if it works that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Trump doesn't keep repeating the same lie over and over again that anyone can do research on and debunk.
          This is true. He rotates between a great many lies that he repeats over and over again!

The Fact Checker has evaluated false statements President Trump has made repeatedly and analyzed how often he reiterates them.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

No... they're claiming that someone else called them that. If you don't accept that claim, then nobody called them fine people.
            I understand the accuser is attributing that claim to Trump. He didn't make the claim, the accuser did. The accuser said neo-Nazis were fine people, not Trump. Its not only false, its illogical. Trump said there were fine people on both sides. If 'fine people' means neo-Nazis, then Trump was claiming there were neo-Nazis on both sides.

But the media promotes the lie ad nauseam and it gets picked up and repeated by other people and we end up with Trump calling neo-Nazis fine people when he said the exact opposite. Thats why the fake news label sticks, its true. I know Trump lies... a lot. But the Dems and their media propagandists lie too, even more than Trump.

Comment

I don't believe someone would participate in a rally where people are chanting "jews will not replace us" unless they are some sort of neo-nazi. Any normal person would be disgusted and leave.

Comment

I don't believe someone would participate in a rally where people are chanting "jews will not replace us" unless they are some sort of neo-nazi. Any normal person would be disgusted and leave.
                The people chanting Jews will not replace us marched at night with tiki torches. Trump's press conference was about the day time protest over a statue of RE Lee that erupted in violence when 'Antifa' showed up to attack the protesters. The protesters that day included all sorts of people from militia and Constitutionalists to sons/daughters of the confederacy, the alt right and neo-Nazis. What they should have done aint relevant to the bogus accusation Trump called neo-Nazis fine people.
                Last edited by Berzerker; August 7, 2019, 03:27.

Comment

But the people there with Antifa were little angels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

But the people there with Antifa were little angels?
                    If they were there "with Antifa" then they aren't "fine people". There's a difference between participating in a rally, and counterprotesting the rally though.

Showing up to counterprotest the Unite the Right rally doesn't mean you are there "with Antifa", even if Antifa shows up too. That's because your counterprotest location was determined by Unite the Right rally. Everyone who wants to counterprotest it has to be there at that specific time.

If you are there to participate in the Unite the Right rally, which was organized by Jason Kessler (the guy too racist for the Proud Boys or Richard Spencer), then you are "with" Neo Nazis and White Supremacists. Those who didn't want to associate with the Neo Nazis and White Supremacists could have held their own rally at a different time and/or location. But they chose to be there with the Nazis and White Supremacists, lending moral support to them. So they aren't "fine people".

If Antifa were to hold a Unite the Left rally where they plan to pay homage to Stalin's Holodomor ... then yes, anyone who shows up to join that rally is a terrible person. Anyone who showed up to counterprotest it could have been a "fine person" even if the some White Nationalists showed up to counterprotest too. Same can be said of anyone who wanted to march along with Black Lives Matter chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon".
                    Last edited by Aeson; August 7, 2019, 05:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

If they were there "with Antifa" then they aren't "fine people". There's a difference between participating in a rally, and counterprotesting the rally though.

Showing up to counterprotest the Unite the Right rally doesn't mean you are there "with Antifa", even if Antifa shows up too. That's because your counterprotest location was determined by Unite the Right rally. Everyone who wants to counterprotest it has to be there at that specific time.

If you are there to participate in the Unite the Right rally, which was organized by Jason Kessler (the guy too racist for the Proud Boys or Richard Spencer), then you are "with" Neo Nazis and White Supremacists. Those who didn't want to associate with the Neo Nazis and White Supremacists could have held their own rally at a different time and/or location. But they chose to be there with the Nazis and White Supremacists, lending moral support to them. So they aren't "fine people".

If Antifa were to hold a Unite the Left rally where they plan to pay homage to Stalin's Holodomor ... then yes, anyone who shows up to join that rally is a terrible person. Anyone who showed up to counterprotest it could have been a "fine person" even if the some White Nationalists showed up to counterprotest too. Same can be said of anyone who wanted to march along with Black Lives Matter chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon".
                      If you think neo-Nazis will be there then you think Antifa will be there. Actually Antifa would be there even without any neo-Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If you think neo-Nazis will be there then you think Antifa will be there. Actually Antifa would be there even without any neo-Nazis.
                        Irrelevent

Comment

• No. Everyone knew they were going to a militant street fight.

Comment

• Castro doxxed Trump donors. When will they stop hacking our elections?

Comment

• Biden is insulting the majority of Americans who are against illegal immigration by calling them White Supremacists. Not a good move.

Comment

Working...
                              X