Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    You realize that every time you and your conservative friends talk about AOC, she gains more fans, more power, and more influence, right?
    Yes, I mean NO!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL your best post since returning.

• The movie about the psycho elites vs Americans is called The Hunt. It stars Hillary Swank. Comes out 9-27. The trailer looks good. I haven't seen a movie in a long time.

Comment

• Corey Booker demands that all Trump Rallies be canceled. Yeah, we should give up our guns to these people. What could happen?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        He's just trying to get noticed in a crowded field. Needs enough support to go the distance, so he's working hard to stay in front of cameras with hot takes. Not a bad plan, actually. The GOP calls it "playing to the base."
        Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 8, 2019, 22:47.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish him luck but it's despicable

• People are attacking The Hunt with bogus claims that it will promote violence against Trump supporters! Damn snowflakes!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude, it's PUBLICITY! It's MARKETING! They are using politics to get people to talk about their movie. Raising awareness by getting people like you all lathered up 2 months before release. So congratulations, you've let the Hollywood elite join the GOP-alt-right-media-oligarchy in exploiting you. But I warn you now: there may be liberals in the theater!

• Corey Booker has the second worst shrill voice.

Comment

• Biden says that "poor kids" are just as smart as "white kids." That's supposedly a gaffe but to me it's racism.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course it's a gaffe. No one running for President would intentionally say anything so tone-deaf. I'm no Biden fan, but only an idiot would think he's racist based on that. Especially when POTUS has said MUCH more racist things -- many, many times.

• It's incredible how Democrats manage to be racist against both white and black people.

Comment

• Another MSNBC journo said that "We are overdue for a political massacre." They are worse than CNN now.

Comment

• Another MSNBC journo said that "We are overdue for a political massacre." They are worse than CNN now.

Comment

• He's warning us about even more Trump-inspired crazies performing mass murders, like Anders Breivik in Norway. But since you never read actual news sources and just post the panicky out-of-context soundbites your media masters use to keep you all hyped up, here's what was actually said:

MALCOLM NANCE, MSNBC:
              I think that we're finally in for a great societal change where we're finally addressing this issue... I wrote a book last year called, 'The Plot to Destroy Democracy,' one of the chapters I led off with the massacre of 68 children in Norway by the original white supremacist terrorist who created the concept of this terrorist manifesto, Anders Behring Breivik. He did that because he thought "The Great Replacement" was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country. So in his trial, he said he massacred those children because he wanted to eliminate the next generation of liberal leadership from Norway as a warning. This country has had several of these mass incidents, but I think we're overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head. They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.
              Context matters. Facts matter.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Facts only matter to thinking people. Something our Kidtiot has not been able to accomplish.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Facts only matter to thinking people. Something our Kidtiot has not been able to accomplish.
                  It's a fact that illegal immigrants are invading America. Not one F is given.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    He's warning us about even more Trump-inspired crazies performing mass murders, like Anders Breivik in Norway. But since you never read actual news sources and just post the panicky out-of-context soundbites your media masters use to keep you all hyped up, here's what was actually said:

Context matters. Facts matter.
                    It is not a fact that Trump inspired anyone. The guy is an environmentalist wack job. There is zero evidence that he got marching orders from anyone.

Here are some obvious facts that your racist candidate lied about. 1) Not all black kids are poor. 2) Not all white kids are rich. Racists lie.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The El Paso shooter was a radical environmentalist. Please know what you are talking about FIRST.

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He is also hugely anti-immigrant, an 8chan poster, and a big Trump supporter.He calls immigrants "invaders" and drove 11 hours to El Paso (80% Latinx) to kill them FFS. Being an eco-fascist doesn't mean he's not racist or white nationalist. It just means he's a f***ed-up human in many ways.

• Berzerker
                      Berzerker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      but did he become anti-immigrant because of his eco-fascism or did he become an eco-fascist to justify his anti-immigrant sentiment?

• Trump inspired ZERO mass murderers!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bullsh1t. Want a list?

• You are insane.

Comment

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      said one of the least sane here.....

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Get off the MSLSD dude before it's too late.
                  Working...
                  X