No announcement yet.

Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I think you're an idiot, and you are.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You think I'm an idiot but I'm not. Probably a lot of idiots in Chicago though that promote assassination like you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• This is what should have went through your head ...

"I should just keep my fool mouth shut so that people don't think that I get off on people mock assassinating Republicans at political rallies in Chicago."

Comment

• Post where I said I supported it, you moron.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bill Maher attacking Tlaib and "woke people" that are too stupid not to support anti-semitic "Browner people."

Comment

• What about the anti-semantics?
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• This

A Young Turks contributor raged against Dan Crenshaw on Tuesday, celebrating the "brave f*cing soldier" who injured the congressman in Afghanistan.

*vomits

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  This is what should have went through your head ...

"I should just keep my fool mouth shut so that people don't think that I get off on people mock assassinating Republicans at political rallies in Chicago."
                  You say "people" but you're the only person here who jumps to bizarre conclusions like that.

Comment

• Yes I think you get off on mock assassinations. Am I the only person? I don't think so. Will other people say they believe that? Idk.

Comment

Working...
                    X