Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escalation

Ilham Omar now mocked Rand Paul on Twitter for being attacked by a Democrat. The guy broke his ribs. There's offensive. There's what Democrats call racist. There's real racism. And then there's this.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I guess she didn't want the free plane ticket to visit her homeland.

Comment

There's hardly any white men or jews there.

Comment

Exactly, no one to yell at.

Comment

I was hoping Omar would stay above the fray

I was hoping Paul stayed above it too, but he went down Trump's path and now she's following him

Comment

No

Comment

Trump is a mean man. Racist is just a kind of meanness. The left doesn't like to put it that way but that's what it is. Rand Paul isn't even mean. He's a nice guy with principles that doesn't obey the idiot rage mob. Shame on you.

Comment

Cortez now saying that Palestinians are justified in rioting against Israel. They send swastika kites over the wall.

Comment

She also agreed that Jews like Stephen Miller are White Supremacist and that Israel is like Nazi Germany (supposedly because jews are White Supremacist).

Comment

Cortez practically put on black face. She compared herself to Ruby Bridges, a 6 yrs old black girl portrayed in a painting during 1964.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Trump is a mean man. Racist is just a kind of meanness. The left doesn't like to put it that way but that's what it is. Rand Paul isn't even mean. He's a nice guy with principles that doesn't obey the idiot rage mob. Shame on you.
                      On the contrary, Trump led the idiot rage mob into 'send her back' and Paul followed

Comment

Escalation.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

On the contrary, Trump led the idiot rage mob into 'send her back' and Paul followed
                          You must be a big Omar fan.

Comment

Booker has accused Biden of harming black communities LIKE HIS. The county that he's from is less than 1% black.

Comment

• Berzerker
                              Berzerker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              thats where he grew up as a kid, not the same neighborhood he chose as an adult

Wikipedia tells me Bergen County, New Jersey is 5.8% black.

Comment

Working...
                            X