Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Wikipedia tells me Bergen County, New Jersey is 5.8% black.
    Thanks. I should have specified the borough
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      Escalation.
      My God it looks like an LA freeway interchange

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        You must be a big Omar fan.
        I'm a big fan of dissent, not so much the people who tell others to leave the country

I was hoping Omar would stay above the fray

I was hoping Paul stayed above it too, but he went down Trump's path and now she's following him
        or people who dont stay above the fray

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I'm a big fan of dissent, not so much the people who tell others to leave the country

or people who dont stay above the fray

Then why are you criticizing people who are criticizing a member of the House?

Comment

Trump, Paul, et al. are not "dissenting." They are lying about a member of the House. They are demonizing her without cause.

And you know it. You're a disingenuous hypocrite.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah. She's an angel lol

Comment

She eats Jewish babies for breakfast.

Comment

Then why are you criticizing people who are criticizing a member of the House?
                  Criticize her all you want, just dont tell people to 'love it or leave it' or you (not you specifically, the royal you) run the risk of hypocrisy. Trump ran on making America great again, he was complaining about the government because we're not great. But when she complains he tells her to go back home? He's an effing hypocrite. The 'send her back' crowd are hypocrites too, and Paul took up their cause by calling her an ingrate. She's not obliged to keep quiet about injustice just because she's a refugee from a shtthole country.

Now she was mocking Paul for getting attacked. Yeah, thats a slimy thing to do too, hence my criticism of her.

Comment

I don't give a damn. People can say what they want.

Comment

yes, people are free to be hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        yes, people are free to be hypocrites
                        As far as I'm concerned you are attacking an innocent man that was mocked after he was physically attacked by a Democrat. After your comments on Kav I stopped giving a F what you think.

Comment

What's the Democratic Party's position on leaving brush piles near your neighbor's yard?

Comment

As far as I'm concerned you are attacking an innocent man that was mocked after he was physically attacked by a Democrat. After your comments on Kav I stopped giving a F what you think.
                            Paul accused Omar of ingratitude for expressing an opinion after Trump stood there as his crowd of hypocrites chanted 'send her back'. You're okay with that, I'm not. Kav is an obnoxious drunk who gave me no reason to believe his claims of innocence.

Comment

Your opinions are horrible and wrong.

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Comedy gold

does that mean you also think people with complaints about the country should leave?

Comment

Working...
                              X