No announcement yet.

Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmi's Instagram posts (that were deleted) indicate that he's gay.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ah, more random blathering with no relevance to the claim and no citation to support it.

Wiki says: "Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[8][9] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[10][11] She was the youngest of seven siblings... Her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, a Benadiri, died when Ilhan was two.[13][14][15][16] She was raised by her father and grandfather thereafter.[17]"

Now explain how this man, born a year after Omar's mother died, could possibly be Omar's brother.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• But Kid said there were records

The worst thing is it probably only too you a couple of minutes to find what you did.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Only a liberal thinks gay men marry women, because vagina.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Talk about taking self-pwnage to a new level... You're the one saying - as usual, without proof - that this man, who married Ilhan Omar, is gay.

So by your own logic, that makes you a liberal. Congrats, Kidicious!

• So why did you marry?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I love how Kidiot always claims there is "proof" for his wild ass declarations that are spoon fed to him by alt right media, but that he doesn't have it or it's been deleted
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              So why did you marry?
              You're homophobic?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                Ah, more random blathering with no relevance to the claim and no citation to support it.

Wiki says: "Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[8][9] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[10][11] She was the youngest of seven siblings... Her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, a Benadiri, died when Ilhan was two.[13][14][15][16] She was raised by her father and grandfather thereafter.[17]"

Now explain how this man, born a year after Omar's mother died, could possibly be Omar's brother.
                Same father

Comment

• You're homophobic?
                  Only our Kidiot could make that leap of logic. Moron.

I assumed it was that she had you ***** whipped, and was just looking for clarification. But you can think whatever you want.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Only a homophobe would accuse people of being gay and then laugh about being asked if they are homophobic.

Comment

• And only someone as stupid as you would think that what I was doing since I know you were married to a woman at one time.
                      Go away.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        And only someone as stupid as you would think that what I was doing since I know you were married to a woman at one time.
                        Go away.
                        And that has what to do with gay men marrying women. You get one chance to explain. Don't waste time.

Comment

• Where did I accuse you of being gay?
                          You used to claim your wife abused you which obviously led you to hate women for as long as you did.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ok. That was your only chance, which you wasted. Therefore you are homophobic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Ok. That was your only chance, which you wasted. Therefore you are homophobic.

Another FINE EXAMPLE of Kidiot Logic, or lack there of
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X