No announcement yet.

Escalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe the mayor of South Bend, Indiana is part of the "far left".

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Regarding his comments during the campaign those are against the Mexican government, not Mexicans. If you are going to tell me that criticizing the Mexican government is racist then criticizing Israel is anti-semitic. Trump is not against the Mexican government. He wants them to enforce their own laws and not let illegal immigrants go through their country. There are people in your own party that are against the existence of Israel and that have compared Israel to Nazi Germany.
      People traveling through a country is not the same thing as being "sent" by that country and criticizing a neocon government in Israel is not antisemtic.

Comment

He obviously is if he is calling the President a White Supremacist. That's far left. He also hates conservative Christians. I guess he thinks we are the super bad white Supremacists.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Your whole party is over the edge. You're a bunch of conspiracy theorists and racists.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            He obviously is if he is calling the President a White Supremacist. That's far left. He also hates conservative Christians. I guess he thinks we are the super bad white Supremacists.
            "President Donald Trump is racist, American voters say 51 - 45 percent in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today."

Quinnipiac University Poll’s list of recent and past poll results for political races, state and national elections, and issues of public concern.

Sounds like a fairly mainstream opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

"President Donald Trump is racist, American voters say 51 - 45 percent in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today."

Quinnipiac University Poll’s list of recent and past poll results for political races, state and national elections, and issues of public concern.

Sounds like a fairly mainstream opinion.
              I don't care if it's mainstream or not. CNN is mainstream. White Supremacist is not the samething as racist. This is why you are getting this twisted. Nothing he has ever said should convince anyone to commit a mass shooting. You saying that it did is radical. Calling people White Supremacist is racist. You would say the samething if I called black people Black Supremacist or called a Muslim a jihadist. I've been banned from this website because that's what people claimed I was saying.

This is like pulling teeth. You people are so tone dead that you don't understand how your rhetoric and behavior is causing nut cases like this to flip out.

Comment

So... half of America is far left then? If you're a racist white person, what would you be besides white supremacist? Black supremacist?

Comment

You don't know the difference between a White Supremacist and a racist? I don't even believe that. No one is that stupid. I'm busy now.

Comment

Is he a racist who believes white people are equal? Explain please.

Comment

Booker also said that Trump is responsible then lied, saying that Trump has never condemned White Nationalism.

Comment

Beto as well. It's going to be every candidate.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, by definition every White Supremacist is a racist but I'll concede that every racist is not necessarily a White Supremacist.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sure, there's a few black people who think melanin makes you smarter.

Comment

Now a professor wrote in The Hill that there is going to be a civil war. He has TDS. Wackos shooting people is not a civil war. Normal people are not going to shoot people.

Comment

Biden is also repeating the lie that Trump called White Supremacists "very fine people." He also called both shooters White Supremacists. To Democrats you're a White Supremacist when you shoot people if you are white, even if you are against legal gun ownership and are an Antifa fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X