No announcement yet.

wow tsipras welcomes morales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another dodge. You're claiming that they have no fault in their own demise. and you expect a worthwhile comment.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The only sanctions that would really make a difference in Venezuela's economy were enacted recently (against PDVSA). All other sanctions were minor and/or targeted at specific individuals. Fracking is the only external factor in Venezuela's economic downfall. Fracking has made the US the biggest oil producer in the world (even bigger than Saudi Arabia). Fracking has caused the price of oil to drop around the world. Fracking is why the US does not need anyone else's oil. In fact, fracking is why the US does not really care about Venezuela.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Exactly. The US just doesn't care enough to do anything meaningful because the only thing they produce we have in abundance while their output is collapsing. The reason Venezuela's economy collapsed was because of Chavez's price controls. When you mandate that Item A be sold for X but the cost of producing A is X+Y everyone who produces A stops producing because it would mean losing money. Further more Chavez wanted sole control over everything so he either nationalized (without compensation) or outlawed everything right down to importing everything. That left only the government having to finance everything which it quickly found impossible to do. Thus why people now have no food, no toilet paper to wipe their asses with, no medicine, and not even caskets to bury people after they starve to death. Chavez then sold organized crime rackets to his various supporters/cronies to extort from everyone else in order to maintain their support.

Funny, how Maduro, Chavez, and company all aren't effected by the import restrictions or shortages. It was both hilarious and sad to see Maduro stuffing his big fat face with three empanadas at a time, live on tv, in a country with people starving. Like fat Little Kim in North Korea; the "great leftist leaders" Maduro and Chavez managed to remain the only fat people in a nation of starving people.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

To be fair, Chavez lost a lot of weight once the cancer really kicked in.

also, the starving didn’t really start until Maduro was in charge.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Yep and still waiting for an answer to the worthwhile question Who put all the corrupt people in charge all of their national resources?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              Also the case of pinochet and alliende just pulled the pants down about "american freedom". If some communists felt guily about the prage spring, fascists were really deemed fascists with what happened in Chile.
              Pfff, the prague spring was much worse than the coup in chile, and the only reason there wasn't as much bloodshed and government terror in Czechoslovakia after it was because there had already been over 20 years of repression, censorship and secret police which had ensured this.

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              Kissinger and the other blood monsters of the USA supoorted a vile beast. That's it.
              You won´t hear me argue against this, I agree wholeheartedly.

You say there was some support for removing alliende in argentina because of left wing violence. I thank yuo for that perspective. Doesn't change what I said above or what happened in Chile which basically was the tombstone of "murican freedom ideology"
              What? No. I never said that.

In Chile, the CIA helped organize a coup to remove Allende because they felt threatened (although they coup was still going to happen, US support or not).

Here in Argentina, the military received only very nominal support from the US for the coup, but it had a lot of popular support due to the bad state of the economy and due to the left-wing terrorism that had been happening during the last years of democratic government

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Glad we agree on what blood monsters the american foreign policy was. It would still be, but it can't.
                I don't think you can compare the number of human victims of the american "interventions" to that of prague for example. We agree there as well.
                To have then murdering clowns yapping about "freedom" is unsufferable.

About the left wing terror, are you sure it wasnt' false flags? I know that at least in eruope that had happened A LOT of times. Especially in Italy. Also, the left wing tried very hard to have the people by its side. Killing them would definitely alianate a few.

Comment

• N35t0r
                  N35t0r commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The left wing, here at least, doesn't really try to have the people on their side. They very much believe the people should all be on their side or they are fascist oppressors, so everyone not on their side doesn't really matter.
                  At least today they seemed to have evolved a little and they no longer see killing with no regards to possible collateral damage as an acceptable tactic in most cases.

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Just another dodge. You're claiming that they have no fault in their own demise. and you expect a worthwhile comment.
                I never dodge

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Yep and still waiting for an answer to the worthwhile question Who put all the corrupt people in charge all of their national resources?
                  The two little people above you just tried to say that there are no crippling embargoes going on and that's just american fracking that hurt venezuela economy. They are living in a pararel universe

You're asking me about coruption? I'm telling you the people won't agree with that, seeing as they were living much better under chavez and even now with maduro and despite your laughable propaganda the people support maduro overwhelmingly.
                  You just can't do **** about it.

Comment

Also fracking is laughable as an argument for oil prices drops. American LNG through fracking doesn't hold a candle compared to pipeline russian gas. Might as well light up your farts with it.

Comment

Look up fungible in the dictionary.

Comment

Base on his last few posts, I can see that he is still dodging. You seriously believe there is no corruption there?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You seem unable to understand basic english.

Also I looked up fungible in the dictionary.

Comment

So you either believe there is no corruption, or if there is you must answer who put them in their positions to take such advantage.
                            What part are you not understanding? It seems like a simple question. But if you don't understand English, I'll cut you some slack. (do you know what that means? )

Feel free to take some time to look it up.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Assume I understand every word you say. If I don't I'll tell you.
                              But you don't understand basic english.

Haven't it crossed your tiny brainwashed lobotomized american mind that there might be a third option as an answer to your silly question?

Take as much time as you need

Comment

Working...
                              X