X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative reality.

Just like I said

Do you even listen to yourself?

Spain is being shaken by that scandal that you call consipracy theory.

As I said. Completely detached from reality. We could propably stick the whole USA into a box and they wouldn't notice

Dictatorship supporters.

Comment

• The Thomson Reuters Foundation stands for free, independent journalism, human rights, women's empowerment, and the rule of law.

Venezuelans build burning barricades near the Presidential Palace to protest the lack of electricity and drinking water.
      Last edited by Dinner; April 1, 2019, 10:21.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Almost as if it was written for Pickles.

Comment

• I only lasted 2 seconds listening to that propaganda b!tch.

Something about her face

At least she's not black and living in the US

Oh. Also just noticed that it's from an american newspaper

lol

Comment

• Ok listened to it for a bit.

Conclusion: we can't overthrow venezuelan gov and instal our usual dictatorships and steal the country blind... so... we'll whine

Please. Do.

As a side note, my heart is bleeding at this enourmous american compassion and concern that is being selfisly and all of a sudden given to venezuela. It's that alternate current between deep concern and shameless mockery that almost had me confused for a minute

wow... shaw the fool clip.

Freck. That's shameless and badly done propaganda.

If it is a dictatorship then why are people free to call maduro a son of a ***** in the streets?

Now, check the facts.

Those that do are a tiny minority. The vast majority supports the president. That's just the way it is and how people living there actually report it. Not that clueless b!tch.

And finally, venezuela has oil. Like Iraq. And things are not like americans are trying to present it, just like there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Venezuela is a front line of ideological war between the thieving lazy parasite stealing thugs dinner represents, and on the other side, honest hard working people that deserve our help. Not the thugs.
            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; April 2, 2019, 18:23.

Comment

• wow #2:

that B1tch and the rag actually claim that the demand of a democratically elected leader enjoying the vast majority of his population's support NOT to bomb hsi people is unacceptable?

Are americans insane?

Putin, press the button! lol

Also, that b!tch contradicts dinner's propaganda. Normal, since both are lying. She says that up to 2016 the sanctions were targeted to indivinduals. Then it spread to oil companies, condemning venezuelian kids to death just like americans have done all over latin america which, when it rises up, will devour them.

But very entertaining that new york rag. THe propaganda b1tch is also trying to be funynabout a very serious issue. Everything is a joke

Comment

• Stay firm against the american dictator supporting murderers.
                The world is with you.

Comment

• lol

RT tells the truth. How about that.

BTW that propaganda b!tch of the new york times rag? Her father works for gaiduro

Comment

• (correction: many world media are telling the truth. But in their own language, which, in the crushing majority of circumstances, is not english)

Comment

• The hard reality that Pickles is desperate to avoid.

Comment

• Oh I have no problem with reality. I swim in it.
                        You're the one drawning in a sea of imperialistic sh!t hiding your head in the sand.

BTW I already anihhilated your previous propaganda piece.

Comment

Working...
                        X