No announcement yet.

wow tsipras welcomes morales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the fact that I said I looked up fungible and left it at that is so that pchang in his infinite financial wisdom will have an epiphany and realize russian gas is very much being sold and that frack originated american LNG affects price oil as much as a cow fart in comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      Assume I understand every word you say. If I don't I'll tell you.
      But you don't understand basic english.

Haven't it crossed your tiny brainwashed lobotomized american mind that there might be a third option as an answer to your silly question?

Take as much time as you need
      I have plenty of time since I'm still waiting for you to answer whether you actually believe there's no corruption, and if you do believe there is some, who's responsible for it.

I didn't ask any other question, and you have still not offered any answers, just dodges.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The swearing in of Nicolás Maduro for a second presidential term demonstrates just how deeply entrenched organized crime structures are in Venezuela’s government, having helped to sustain a regime marked by unlawful actions, human rights violations and its support of criminal groups.

For the reality based community.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Venezuelan armed intelligence officers descended on the apartment of Roberto Marrero, a lawyer and top adviser to opposition leader Juan Guaido.

Nothing says legit government like kidnapping opposition figures.

Comment

As of 2015. Current numbers have increased the spread between the US and Russia. I'll stop now. Interrupting BE from his fantasy world would just be cruel.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

corruption and incompetence, if BE likes a government then you know everything is going to hell in a hand basket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

The two little people above you just tried to say that there are no crippling embargoes going on and that's just american fracking that hurt venezuela economy. They are living in a pararel universe

You're asking me about coruption? I'm telling you the people won't agree with that, seeing as they were living much better under chavez and even now with maduro and despite your laughable propaganda the people support maduro overwhelmingly.
                You just can't do **** about it.
                Dude, until last month, all embargoes on venezuela were solely targeted on government officials and other high-ranking state functionaries, not on any government or private endeavor. It was only crippling to Venezuelans attempting to get corruption money off the country.

Also, Venezuelan people were living (in general) better only during most of Chavez' presidency. The last years of Chavez and Most of Maduro's presidency have been way lower than the historical average standard of living, and the past ~6-12 months have been downright criminal on the part of the government.
                Have you talked to any venezuelans face to face? Almost two million have emigrated (some with only what they could carry in their hands) due to the hardships, that is around 5% of the country's population.

Your claims that everything is fine there, that there is no corruption and that people are living better than before chavez look like the only thing you have been using for news is the government's media channels.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually, it is more like 3.5 million refugees have fled Venezuela (10% of population).

BE is just so angry with his life that he is looking for anyone to lash out against. The USA is his convenient punching bag of the moment. His dissatisfaction with life is causing him to experience some cognitive dissonance.

I think that is being generous.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

Dude, until last month, all embargoes on venezuela were solely targeted on government officials and other high-ranking state functionaries, not on any government or private endeavor. It was only crippling to Venezuelans attempting to get corruption money off the country.

Also, Venezuelan people were living (in general) better only during most of Chavez' presidency. The last years of Chavez and Most of Maduro's presidency have been way lower than the historical average standard of living, and the past ~6-12 months have been downright criminal on the part of the government.
                  Have you talked to any venezuelans face to face? Almost two million have emigrated (some with only what they could carry in their hands) due to the hardships, that is around 5% of the country's population.

Your claims that everything is fine there, that there is no corruption and that people are living better than before chavez look like the only thing you have been using for news is the government's media channels.
                  Actually I do know a person, a greek person who lives there. Not directly mind you but I do.

You seem to fall in the same trap as rah who's like a broken record asking me about corruption.

I don't give a freck about corruption. I give a freck about what the real people think, feel and how they live like. And under chavez they lived way better.

Would a corrupt leader that would sell all the country's resources to some freckup ed up local elite and the murderous scum up north be better and less corrupt?

Don't make me laugh.

The more the bastards are against something the more you can bet it's worth it. And the people sure like it.

Also, I'd do some research into the embargoe (and not just sanctions targeted at officials as the lobotomized clowns claim) but I'm bored.

Long story short, chavez, morales and yes even maduro are far better than the alternative.

The murderous clowns simply can't install their puppets anymore. It's very good they can't. Humane.

Comment

Oh and pchang just said that those that blame kissinger can't get laid.

Wow.

Comment

I'd be unhappy if I was a fat asian living in the US though. That creates enourmous cognitive dissonances even by american standards.
                      I'm doing great. And if I wasn't, I'd still be in far better condition than you.

Comment

Also, someone dared talked about immigration. Latvia, the absolute darling of neoliberal clueless petty dictators the world over, the "baltic" miracle, the liberal heavan, has seen 1/3 of it spopulation migrate. So maybe we shouldn't talk about mimmigration.

Everyone, fat, thin, asian, or not, long dick or sort, pretty much knows that neoliberal clowns are trying to use venezuela as a punching bag for their petty agendas. The only ones who are convinced, shallow hook and needle very easily and always had.

Comment

let me make it extra simple for the simple minded rah and the freudian authority pchang: I don't give a freck about corruption. The stooges your murdering scum government (oh forgive me I'm just having a bad time) planted through the years in countries in latin america were hugely corrupt. You can lift your pants now

Comment

Lastly when did I need help in discribing when and if I'm having a bad time?
                            That's such a cop out by pchang if I ever saw one.
                            I can say that his innane financial ramblings and the few pathetic lemmings that clap are just a desperate attempt to justify he grew outside china in a country filled with racism. He HAS to justify it somehow.

Dinner is just garden variety fascist (their psychology is been well document, I'm bored)

nestor, I already said it, he belongs somewhere else. Somwhere opposite of the people chavez or morales serves. and STILL I'm pleasently surprised by his admissions which I deem bold.

As for rah, he's just american. Noone's perfect

Comment

BE decent into lunacy has been sad to watch.

Get well soon, bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X