Gentle reminder for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentle reminder for tomorrow

John Oliver discusses the disturbing policy that separated migrant families detained at our southern border, and the disturbingly real chance that it could h...

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

**** Trump

Comment

Video unavailable.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

It was a John Oliver clip from last Sunday.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Basically the video was: if you vote Republican it’s a vote to rip babies from their mothers and lock them both up (but presented in a humorous way at times)

Comment

• dannubis
            dannubis commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure if serious or stupid...

• Aeson
            Aeson commented
            Editing a comment
            Sadly, mostly seriously stupid.

I have to say, I am not even sure removing minors from the custody of illegal aliens is bad. Illegally crossing the border is life threatening we take children from parents who risk their lives all the time.

No, they are not desperate in any reasonable sense of the word. They are criminals trying to illegally cheat the system and so I feel very, very little pity for them. Criminals are the last people I feel sorry for. Here is an idea, do it the legal way or **** off.

Comment

Who needs a wall? Just put in mine fields!
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              I have to say, I am not even sure removing minors from the custody of illegal aliens is bad. Illegally crossing the border is life threatening we take children from parents who risk their lives all the time.

No, they are not desperate in any reasonable sense of the word. They are criminals trying to illegally cheat the system and so I feel very, very little pity for them. Criminals are the last people I feel sorry for. Here is an idea, do it the legal way or **** off.
              What the hell is wrong with you.

Comment

Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post

What the hell is wrong with you.
                  I honestly feel like asking you the same. We have 20 million illegals so clearly your approach is a failure and we need to get tougher in a very serious way.
                  Last edited by Dinner; November 6, 2018, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Basically the video was: if you vote Republican it’s a vote to rip babies from their mothers and lock them both up (but presented in a humorous way at times)
                    Because Dems think that's funny.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I honestly feel like asking you the same. We have 20 million illegals so clearly your approach is a failure and we need to get tougher in a very serious way.
                      But you vote Democrat.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Only for some things. He actually considers each issue in a case by case basis unlike you.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is coming from a person that would probably stop breathing oxygen if Trump said that he should breath it.

pchang, thank you, that is what I try to do.

Comment

Yeah but you talk like you are against criminal behavior. I don't buy it.

Comment

I mean we're talking about people who call you a white supremacist (acting seriously) and then they joke about it. That's not the party of law and order. So what's the real reason?.

Comment

Working...
                          X