Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZEEs middle is the one where he delights in the destruction and mayhem to all, not just the right or left. So he is centrist in his own way.

Comment

I love people that understand The Path even if they do not walk it.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Keep in mind, however, I am more "Romulan" than "Klingon." I despise barbarian, classless brutes. It took me 40 years to control my "crazy" side, and those butchers put in no effort. I enjoy polite discourse and the finer pleasures of life. I have dignity, respect, and civility for those that fall in the name of "הדרך"

The Name of "The Way."

Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'm only posting in memes now. Especially to Burger King Ben!
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

By the way, your "few CA friends" are full of ****.
            Hum, your attitude matches their claims. So I can only conclude that their assessment is correct.

I'm not purging anything. Republicans are leaving, and democrats are moving in. Better for the state.
            Right. Sure, we'll go with that.

You have brain damage and cancer.
            Wow. I never knew you attended medical school. Thanks for giving me an early diagnosis so that I can seek immediate treatment.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Hum, your attitude matches their claims. So I can only conclude that their assessment is correct.

Wow. I never knew you attended medical school. Thanks for giving me an early diagnosis so that I can seek immediate treatment.
              Don't misquote me dumbass.

The proposal is designed to provide legal justification for weakening not only the rules on mercury emissions from coal-burning power plants, but also other pollution controls as well.

Drink up!

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Don't misquote me dumbass.
                I'm not the one claiming to diagnose medical conditions over the internet. Is that a new side business for you Gian?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm not the one claiming to diagnose medical conditions over the internet. Is that a new side business for you Gian?
                  I'm the one telling you that you may be drinking water with mercury, considering where you live. A state with minimal safety regulations, correct?

It's not completely far fetched seeing as to what happened in Flint.

Comment

I'm the one telling you that you may be drinking water with mercury
                    you've claimed at various points today that I have dementia, brain damage and cancer. Those are pretty specific claims.

Should I take these to be serious arguments or simply you talking out of your ass?

Comment

I only drink distilled rain water and pure grain alcohol.

Comment

you've claimed at various points today that I have dementia, brain damage and cancer. Those are pretty specific claims.

Should I take these to be serious arguments or simply you talking out of your ass?
                        With the way you post on here you don't help your case. Also I said mercury causes cancer and that Trump is rolling back regulations and your red state is most likely following suite. Tell that to your so called "friends" in California.

And I notice you didn't dispute the gif of Gollum.

Here is another one from a different site if the other gif didn't show.
                        Last edited by Giancarlo; October 8, 2018, 19:06.

Comment

• Aeson
                          Aeson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gollum was speaking to Smeagal ... two sides of the same individual. Gollum being the side created/corrupted by the ring. Are you saying you are BKs DL?

Also love how this thread is a copy of the Colbert meme mocking GW. The symmetry implies BK is mocking BK as a horrible Justice

Comment

Yes, BK is my DL. I have been arguing with myself all day.

But seriously, I just love that GIF.

This is probably more suitable for Ben:

Same age group.

Ben once he said he was left leaning... I think that was probably during the Carter administration. I don't think apolyton was around back then... correct me if I'm wrong lol.
                          Last edited by Giancarlo; October 8, 2018, 20:22.

Comment

Maybe "left leaning" means "doesn't shoot homeless people" to him

Comment

Could we wait until Kavanaugh actually does something? He is only hearing his first case today.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                            X