Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Hopefully they'll base it on something more substantial than his behavior when he was 17 and drunk. BTW, isn't your legal drinking age 21?
    Yes, many people drink before the age of 21 though.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      Hopefully they'll base it on something more substantial than his behavior when he was 17 and drunk. BTW, isn't your legal drinking age 21?
      Something different.

Watergate-esque.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Yes, many people drink before the age of 21 though.
        Most don't rape or assault others though. Except for republicans.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I don't know anything about him except his name is hard to spell.

Comment

As a victim of brutal child abuse that damaged my mind beyond repair, I am glad Kavanaugh won. I seek no restitution, payment, or justice against my torturers. I learned from it and grew into a better person. Hell is what you make it to be. And Beelzebub smiled upon me.

I paid the devil FIRST... now its time to enjoy.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Swing district? I thought you lived in CA, Gian. I'm guessing you mean the swing between Feinstein and her challenger. De Leon sounds right up your alley too.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Swing district? I thought you lived in CA, Gian. I'm guessing you mean the swing between Feinstein and her challenger. De Leon sounds right up your alley too.
                You're a bloody moron. Just like your statement about "Young people" supporting Kavanaugh. God damn you can't be anymore stupid.

Do you know anything about House seats? Trump still has some supporters out in California that need to go. One certain guy keeps obstructing investigations in the House... he's in trouble polling wise. There is another one called Steve Knight that is extremely unpopular and only was elected last time because of low turn-out in California House District 25... carried by Palmdale mainly.

Lose a couple of seats in California and you'll end up adding to losses in the House.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ll-ca25-1.html

This is from not too long ago, and Steve Knight is now trending down... against a woman no doubt.

I live in District 25, you putz. I can help democrats retake the House and my vote has all that much more weight now.

I see daily protests in Santa Clarita and Simi Valley against Trump, against Kavanaugh and Katie Hill signs everywhere. Steve Knight had a lone sign alongside a couple of free way onramps.

Comment

• Giancarlo
                  Giancarlo commented
                  Editing a comment

Well... Andrew Janz is 6% behind but could make it up. 53-45%. Not bad for a conservative district that includes Fresno. The rest of the republicans in many house races are in big trouble in this state. Josh Harder has built up a strong lead over Trump supporter Republican Jeff Denham.

Come on man... you got to stay up to date. These are districts republicans have won double digits in... even during Obama's wins in the state.

Do you know anything about House seats?
                Know a fair amount about CA, as well as the tactics folks like you normally engage against your republican neighbors. Let's just say they aren't particularly impressed by marches of San Francisco folks through the rest of CA.

Trump still has some supporters out in California that need to go.
                Funny thing about purges is that they tend to backfire.

I find it rather telling that rather than living in a Democrat district that you prefer to live with Republicans even in California. Even you have gotten priced out of SF.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Wow I thought all gays lived in San Francisco I am shocked

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Know a fair amount about CA, as well as the tactics folks like you normally engage against your republican neighbors. Let's just say they aren't particularly impressed by marches of San Francisco folks through the rest of CA.

Funny thing about purges is that they tend to backfire.

I find it rather telling that rather than living in a Democrat district that you prefer to live with Republicans even in California. Even you have gotten priced out of SF.
                    You apparently know nothing.

You have no clue what you're talking about and you didn't know what I was talking about.

We're well ahead of plenty republicans who will lose their jobs in this state in a month.

Get a grip kid. You have no idea what's going on in these districts and how rapidly they are changing.

I live in a democrat area that went 55% Hillary BTW. The district is simply drawn up in a way that includes Palmdale and Lancaster... and those are two areas that I would never want to live in. I love all my liberal neighbors. Whole area is changing rapidly. Conservatives are disappearing rather quick.

I live in Los Angeles county. Not SF. You're a dumbass.

Comment

I love it when Kidiot sticks his foot in his mouth. And now there is Burger King.

And now Spambot... first off... ever hear of Hillcrest or West Hollywood?

Comment

BTW... so when more republicans lose in November, and even ****ing Fresno could shift democrat, how much more convincing do you need that even previously conservative areas are changing blue?

It's 2018 in California. Not 1988. Come on Ben... I know you're old and decrepit...

Or how about take Ventura county. An area that has already shifted solidly blue after 2010. An area where republicans won easily in the 90s and 2000s, but now can't even come close. Julia Brownley is someone else I know quite well. One of my friends worked on her campaign and he lives in Oxnard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califo...ional_district

The same 26th District that once voted for Bush 55-43%.

Same thing goes with the 52nd Congressional District that encompasses areas that used to be more conservative parts of San Diego. Scott Peters has won that district three times in a row, and by increasing percentages.

BTW, other vulnerable candidates include Mimi Walters and Ed Royce's old seat (who is not running).

Yeah... I know what I'm talking about. Conservatives and republicans are simply vanishing in this state... even in districts you were supposed to win easy. I mean even when Fresno is in the midst of change, you know you're done.

I love trashing you. Don't you live in Oklahoma or Texas? Yeah. Have fun there! Remember don't drink the water. Trump is easing regulations for arsenic and mercury, and your state is following through!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                          I love it when Kidiot sticks his foot in his mouth. And now there is Burger King.

And now Spambot... first off... ever hear of Hillcrest or West Hollywood?
                          Sarcasm dude

Comment

Ben. I'm serious. I do care about you.

Here & Now's Peter O'Dowd talks with Timothy Cama, energy and environment reporter for The Hill, about some of the environmental rollbacks made since President Trump took office.

Please buy bottled water. I know you probably live near a coal plant in some republican state... but my concerns are valid.

It's probably been messing with your brain activity the last few years.

Comment

Judge Kavanaugh, do you want the FBI to investigate these accusations to clear your name?

I want whatever this committee wants

Do you want this committee to have the FBI investigate these accusations to clear your name?

I called for a hearing the next day

Judge, why dont you want the FBI to investigate these accusations to clear your name?

The FBI doesn't reach conclusions

Are you the Bart O'Kavanaugh in Mark Judge's book?

You'd have to ask him

Brett Kavanaugh is a liar

Comment

Working...
                              X