No announcement yet.

Elon Musk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catagory 29 Building Construction Laborer. $51.29 per hour.

I gave that as an example of a high school level good paying job. You were too stupid to understand that. Demand a refund on your college degree because you have junior high school level reading comprehension.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• And more and more insults. The average construction laborer in California makes around $23-$25.

You can't even capitalize sentences correctly, you can't punctuate correctly, and sometimes you make multiple typos. Catagory lol. If you are going to insult my education, please try to spell correctly.

Oh please.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Wrong. You live in a republican ****hole. LA has more to offer than San Diego and far more money.

The median income of the area I live in is $83,000+. $20k higher than San Diego.
        You jave no idea about median income vs per capita income. L.A. has a few nice enclaves by the beach and a vast sea of poverty filled with illegals who can barely pay rent. It is a pit. A pit filled with ****.

Comment

• I see what is happening. He views me as a threat because I want to get into urban planning, so I would have the power to review and scrutinize contracts. Nailed it.

Seriously, I have a huge smile on my face right now. I'm not even angry.

This is a big confidence building exercise as I prepare for my Assistant Utility Buyer test (all about those contracts). So much potential to move up.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I thought you were leaving again? No?

I still make far more money then you and do not pay union fees. Suck it.

No, no one gives a **** that you "want to get i to urban design". Get professional certs and make more money without a union crutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

You jave no idea about median income vs per capita income. L.A. has a few nice enclaves by the beach and a vast sea of poverty filled with illegals who can barely pay rent. It is a pit. A pit filled with ****.
              Wow. His true colors come up. San Diego is next to the border and I remember big parts of it when I travel down there.

By the way, my partner is from Mexico. If you have a problem with him I can give you his facebook, xenophobe.

You view me as a threat because I want to start reviewing contracts. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                I thought you were leaving again? No?

I still make far more money then you and do not pay union fees. Suck it.

I am still young and have far more potential than you. So hahahhahahahhah....

You are threatened by me hahhahahha. Maybe I need to get into urban planning in San Diego. I don't really have an issue with the city... They are electing more and more democrats now.

Edit: long run I would make way more in planning. Sorry dude. Professional certs don't help. Without a union crutch? Naive. Liar.
                Last edited by Giancarlo; July 28, 2018, 12:48.

Comment

• Hatred and fear can be overcome with exposure and getting to know people. I learned this when I was younger. I fell in love with someone from a different background and upbringing than me though we both speak Spanish.
                  ​​​​​​
                  In other words, get to know people. Don't demonize them. Money isn't the root of happiness, though it can help one live comfortably. The most important thing is to remember humanity and show respect for others.

I'm not going to let money and power get to my head, though I'm highly ambitious. Anyways I have too much to do this weekend, so enjoy it.

I really need to do my laundry unless one of you guys want to do it for me. Lol.

Comment

• this is brutal.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I'm over it. I try not to take things at heart anymore. People say cruel things because of their own shortcomings.

Comment

• People will try to break your very identity in life. Every day. Not just Oerdin.

You must develop an indestructible mindset.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Absolutely, I have been through it. Especially because of my minority status. I don't let jealous types get the best of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                            You view me as a threat because I want to start reviewing contracts. Got it.
                            How did you become so delusional? You should seek help for that.

Comment

• Delusional? Coming from you...

Comment

• Yes, you are delusional and delusional beliefs that people are out to get you or are some how jealous of you. No one is, dude. You need to seek help with your delusional thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X