Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe it is time to give Paiktis amnesty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it is time to give Paiktis amnesty?

Now, I haven't always seen eye to eye with Paiktis but poly's favorite Greek poster would like to come back and we kind of need all the posters we can get. He knows he stepped over the line and showed us his ass but he has been banned for well over a year now so maybe it is time for an amnesty as long as he behaves himself? If he ****s up again you could always reban him.

What does everyone think?
    Last edited by Dinner; April 28, 2018, 11:36.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

ads got him banned?

do I get a say?

Comment

I agree. I asked him to personally come back at Counterglow, but apparently Mercator permabanned him for something.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Get Him to the Greek!
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Thirded.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

A Permaban?
            How unusual ... are there many permabanned posters? (regular users, not the usual spam,bots, of course)

And I agree, if it were decided by a democratic voting, I would vote for unbanning him
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I didn't know he was banned, just thought he left (forever, like all of us)?

Otoh Kid was clearly driven away by black helicopters of the deep state/swamp. And I don't even want to know what happened to the lots and lots of other posters who don't show up anymore...

Let's bring our people home ...

Blah

Comment

Unban Yo-yo-yo-hey!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I support De-banificationismatry of Paiktis 'cause we need poastificationismations.
                  overly-long wordificationisms are the best wordificationisms! plus, if you can read this, you are too close to the moniter.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Free Paiktis!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not all of us are gone forever.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This is a presence I haven't seen for a very long time
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Ming?

Any thoughts on this?
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Searched and there's no poster named paiktis on the ban list.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Is there a separate list for ban and perma-ban?
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X