Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe it is time to give Paiktis amnesty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He changed his name years back to: Bereta Eder
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

With an underscore.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh yeah.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

He should be allowed back. He had his time off and now he should get another chance. If he ****s up again it it on him.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I might have to do a demonic ritual in order to summon Ming The Merciless, the Master of The Banhammer
            Order of the Fly

Comment

I don’t remember him being banned permanently. Are you sure he did not ask for it because he did not have the self discipline to just go away on his own?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I may have missed something, but the last post I see discussing a ban for Bereta Eder the ban should have been up by now. Maybe the date was set wrong. I have lifted the ban.

Comment

Can I see the ban list?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

LOL! Thanks dinner! I was banned alright. when i tried to log on a message said mercator has permabanned you and I couldn't do anything. Not even sent message anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kMesWl7eSA

Comment

This situation needs to be investigated further, IMO. How can a long-time poster be permabanned from this site, with no written record to the site administrators, by a Moderator with only 3000 posts known only for his on-topic posting?

This is an outrage.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Reparations! Teardown the statues!

It also appears that Mercator wants his account deleted: https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...delete-account

Possibly to cover up what he did? Maybe him and Paiktis go way back to something personal? Maybe he just flipped out? His Mod status should at least be revoked. Especially if he doesn't even want to post here anymore. Or do we want another Dale on our hands?
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Mercator was one of the Civ 2 Giants back in the day......made a lot of utilities and maps and stuffs...spritege is still used especially now that the Test of Tie patch project is taking off...
                        Last edited by Broken_Erika; April 30, 2018, 10:17.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Too bad the patch project didn't come out say, 10 years ago. The civ2 community wouldn't be quite so....undead as it is now...
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Well, let me state this for the record, mane. Paiktis is one of the most true, real, and honest dudes I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with on this website. In this world of worms that is as rare as a gold tooth on a newborn baby. And let me up the ante by stating that whomever decides to insult him and take advantage of his "free" nature with malice and spite...

YOU DIRECTLY INSULT ME.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X