Delete Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete Account

Hi, how do I delete my account please? The forums are great but I don't use them and take great care of my privacy/security. Thanks for you help

It's deleted now.

Comment

Can you delete my account as well? Thanks!
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I'd rather not delete any long standing accounts with large contributions here. Is there a pressing need (running for political office, wife found poly, etc?)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I'd rather not delete any long standing accounts with large contributions here. Is there a pressing need (running for political office, wife found poly, etc?)
          Cool remark. Doing MarkG proud.

Comment

The reason I asked is because I'm an OT mod against my will and I only come back here when I get another e-mail from someone reporting a post.

I've tried contacting you in several other ways, but none of that seemed to arrive. If you could at least remove my moderator rights that would be swell too.

Alternatively, I will accept payments in cash from people with a grudge.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
            X