No announcement yet.

So ... WWIII Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point is military equipment costs money, so if you don't use them manufacturers might not be able to sell as many. Then you might not get as many campaign contributions from those manufacturers and your competitor may beat you. Then they'll be the ones to be able to get paid for bombing stuff.

Comment

Has anyone suggested that Trump simply copulate with a really nasty hooker on top of each of the missiles, so that nobody is willing to touch them anymore and they need to be replaced? It would save lives, he'd probably enjoy it more, and defense contractors would still get their money. Possibly Pfizer would get a shout-out as well, for all the chemicals he'd need to keep on it with all those hookers in a row. And then his heart would give out halfway through, so we'd get the relatively sane and competent President Pence. Everybody wins here.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post

That's actually radical enough to work! But have more "personal" matters to attend to here in my city first. A little matter of disrespect. Until this matter has been "resolved" I'm focusing all my energy and curses on that. And don't worry; I AM going after the "bad guys" on this one
        Let me further this note by prematurely declaring victory over these clowns before **** has even jumped off yet. That's how secure I am in my beliefs that I can straight up MURK a fool with a thought and a prayer.

I WILL update based on new information I guarantee. It's war.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Has anyone suggested that Trump simply copulate with a really nasty hooker on top of each of the missiles, so that nobody is willing to touch them anymore and they need to be replaced? It would save lives, he'd probably enjoy it more, and defense contractors would still get their money. Possibly Pfizer would get a shout-out as well, for all the chemicals he'd need to keep on it with all those hookers in a row. And then his heart would give out halfway through, so we'd get the relatively sane and competent President Pence. Everybody wins here.
          Sounds like a plan!

I thought after he twittered his "missiles" thing, then waited another few days it could have been turned into a genius move for peace in Syria: the regime moved everything into safe places, de facto rendering it useless for this period.

Now if Trump et al. had waited indefinetely the regime would have to hide stuff indefinetely - peace ensues

Ok back in the real world Syria is still everyone's battlefield
          Blah

Comment

These days them missiles get much more media coverage, but the recent sanctions vs. Russia seem to be way more serious than anything before (what happened to Trump?):

The ramifications of the latest U.S. measures will be widespread, isolating some Russian companies from Western markets and leaving others with damaging uncertainty.

Let's just hope we stay out of WW III, whether it's China or Russia....

Blah

Comment

Yep, the more info on the strike that drips out the more it confirms it was pretty much a meaningless gesture which accomplished absolutely nothing at best and was just an attempt by Donnie Small Hands to distract from a really bad news cycle about his criminal lawyer and paying off hookers.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                Yep, the more info on the strike that drips out the more it confirms it was pretty much a meaningless gesture which accomplished absolutely nothing at best and was just an attempt by Donnie Small Hands to distract from a really bad news cycle about his criminal lawyer and paying off hookers.
                Perhaps also a nice present for his buddies in the weapons industry.
                Lost of ammunition wasted that will have to be resupplied for lots of money by the US weapons manufacturers.
                This will bring in jobs, jobs, jobs
                (and, even more important, lots of money to the people who own the majority in these industries )
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  ...but as somebody mentioned on the radio just now:

If it was meant to distract from those news items, WHY IS HE STILL MENTIONING THEM ON TWOTTER???

I'm going to keep the O in there, more fitting.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I thought it's a twitter-like service for otters.
                    Blah

Comment

Nikki Haley left out to dry. No WWIII as long as Trump is really working for Putin.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It was sad seeing Haley announce the US was finally going to stand up to Putin only to have Trump refuse to do it.

Comment

NO COLLUSION!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

That was pretty good. and Russia did what was expected....

it's all code. really good code.

just enough to say I can touch you.

where is WWIII??? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                              Nikki Haley left out to dry. No WWIII as long as Trump is really working for Putin.
                              Dunno what her other political POVs are, but she seems competent at the UN. Probably not a good sign for a longer career in this administration...
                              Last edited by BeBMan; April 18, 2018, 03:47.
                              Blah

Comment

Yep, everyone agreed to put sanctions on Russia and then at the last second Trump changed it without telling anyone. The guy is compromised and an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X