So ... WWIII Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I noticed Donald Trump is demanding credit for the release of three Korean-american hostiges who... We're taken prisoner in 2017 because Donald Trump threatened to nuke North Korea. It is like they guy is saying "Yes, I spilled that milk in the kitchen but I deserve a Noble prize for cleaning it up... A year later. Better late than never, right?"
    There is an old saying about marriage:
    "In a marriage you solve problems together, that you wouldn't have without being married"

Guess we modify it so it applies to Trump:
    "PotUS Trump solves problems that wouldn't exist if Trump weren't PotUS"

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

still waiting for wwiii.............

Comment

Originally posted by Count Vlad View Post
        still waiting for wwiii.............
        Here it is!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
          Ukrainian men are also mentally and physically superior to Russian men.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
          :facepalm: Ukraine is a Polish and Austrian invention of 19th century. Before that there was no "Ukrainian men" at all - they all were Russians. But, since the moment they have sold their souls and became a Judas - they are "better" than anyone only on your TV fairy-tales.
          All we need to make them run with their pants full of sh!t - is just to REALLY move our forces over there. They will be begging for mercy the same exact second. Western zombies :facepalm:

Comment

A reminder:

Comment

Guten Abend, my dear Western zombies!

You clowns just have no idea how close to the death you are((((
              While in fact, there is only a thin thread, a single God damn second, which separates your fancy, fat and funny universe from the darkness of NON-EXISTENCE.
              You step over that invisible (for you) line, while laughing and being absolutely sure that you are doing a right thing during that piece of cake walk - the next second that will be over for you ONCE AND FOREVER!

Comment

Trust me!
                We don't wan't to kill you, idiots!
                That is why I still warn you!

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                  Broken_Erika commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Amercians don't need your help to kill them. They can do it themselves..In a spectacularly idiotic fashion. Don't believe me? Look at who they voted for president.

You won't hear me, of course! Because you are just a bunch of pathetic zombies, a bunch a sheep, ready for a slaughter!
                Ok, then! You will get your slaughter!

Comment

It takes just one second to kill, but if you have a chance.... No, I can't explain that to you!

Comment

Come get some, zombies, who never learn!

Comment

That will be quick and easy - that is the best we can do for you!

Comment

Idiots!!!
                        (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((

Comment

Comment

• Serb
                            Serb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don't know what do you think out there, paranoids, but, as for us - we have settled all our "disagreements" with Sweden in early 18th century:

If you don't agree with that, - we can re-match the Northern war and Poltava.
                            But, only if you like! And aside the 17th and 18th century - that will be QUICK this time, trust me
                            Stay down, Sweden (as you did for the last three hundreds of years since that) and you will be fine with your neutral prosperity.
                            Last edited by Serb; May 13, 2018, 12:08.

Pffft! Ukrainian, Russian.......all slavic to me. Celts FTW!
                          now if i could only find a music video of Hardcore Thrash Bagpipes.....
                          Stoopid Humans. Mars is laughing at you!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Flogging Molly has its moments...

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                          You clowns just have no idea how close to the death you are((((
                          We are always close to death as soon as we are born ...
                          the short amount of years between our birth and our death is negilible on the cosmic scale, no matter whether it is 10 years or 100
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                          X